Save-Point
I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://www.save-point.org/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic (/thread-2257.html)

Pages: 1 2

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - EJlol - 06-25-2009

I can't wait to play the following games:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 1 was really fun to play so 2 will be fun to.
New Super Mario Bros Wii - The DS version was really fun to play, so the wii version must be fun to play to :P
Golden Sun DS - 1 and 2 were fun to play, so 3 must be fun to :P. The only doubt I have here is that it is 3D. and 3D most of time make the game suck more.

Which games can you not wait to play?

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - tnsi - 06-26-2009

I want to play Golden Dun DS as well, but I'm really looking forward to getting Spore, Galactic Adventures sometime.

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Cap'n Casey - 06-27-2009

This post is filled with some games that may make you want to kill me, but please - Restrain Yourselves.

Pokemon HeartGold - I'm actually going back to pokemon, which is even a shocker for me. Pokemon Gold is my all time favorite pokemon installment, so yeah...I think it's okay for me to play this one. ;)

Final Fantasy XIII - The Demo & the two 'big' trailers have just gotten me way too hyped up about this. They already killed off a character that I was hoping would be involved with the story! (or have they?...Hmm...)

COD6 Modern Warfare 2 - Who doesn't want to play this, honestly? My brother told me that instead of a Nazi Zombie mode, there will be an Alien mode. I wouldn't doubt it, with the Alien Ray Guns & Wonderwhafs in COD5 (the ray gun is even installed into a campaign map). Then again, he believes next to everything.

The Way - I plan on replaying this sometime. If you don't know what its about...I have to say I'm surprised. (crestfallen.us). Such a touching story, though the last episode sucked...major arse.

Final Fantasy X -
I FINALLY finished it a few days ago, and I restarted the next day. Gosh, this story is so touching and moving, I just can't get enough of it.

God of War 3 -
This game looks sick. I still have to play through the first two, but seeing what I've seen on X-Play, this is a game nobody should miss.

And yeah! :D

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Hsia_Nu - 06-28-2009

End of Fantasy and Castlvania: Lords of Shadow for me. oh and Bayonetta :3

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - EJlol - 06-28-2009

Pokemon HeartGold is also a game I look forward to :)
Though a bit less than the other the games I mentioned cause it's a remake. So I already know what is going to happen etc.

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Lt. Fox - 06-29-2009

COD: Modern Warfare 2 baby! That game will rock the world!

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Floyd - 06-29-2009

i can't wait to play FNR4 (gotta find a friend who has an advanced console) COD:mw2 (om nom)
and starcraft 2 for the ultimate win

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - EJlol - 06-29-2009

FNR4?

I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - Lt. Fox - 06-30-2009

I forgot a game. Splinter Cell: Conviction

RE: I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic - KasperKalamity - 04-26-2016

i can't wait to take a week off work to stay home and do tons of hallucinagens and play no man's sky. it's gonna be such a fun trip.