Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ultimate Attack" aka "Music Fadeout Skill" [XP]
Back when Save-Point was still RMVXP we had a discussion about a script that would let you use a "Ultimate Attack" as in the music would fade away before the real skill hits.
Various suggestions have been made about setting this up in an evented system rather then a script since later was not easy to do but no working solution could be found. Back then I was really hoping for a result.

Now I know more about the RPG Maker XP in generall, I came up with an idea a while back. After testing and confirming that it worked I sat down and made a Demo about it. It took me a while since I paused halfway trough for a few days, but now I'm done. Since I figgured some people would still be interested in this system I now share this Demo with you =)
It includes three diffrent setups, but basiclaly only uses one system that can be modified to the liking of the user.
Have fun with it Winking

I apologize for adding story elements once again but practice never hurts, right? ^^ And maybe that will give some of you ideas as well =)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
"Ultimate Attack" aka "Music Fadeout Skill" [XP] - by yamina-chan - 10-21-2011, 03:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skill/Spell Book System for XP Mike_Everley 0 2,002 03-30-2021, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
  [XP/VX] Equipment Skill System Someone 9 11,215 04-17-2019, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Someone
  Skill Tree System Jimmyly 8 14,146 03-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Milonar
  Ultimate Shadow Remover (Snippet by Sandgolem) PK8 1 5,076 02-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Sporky