Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Dear Everyone (Leveling and Stats discussion)
I have a very serious problem. I cannot wrap my MIND around the stats and leveling system in RMXP. Maybe it's because my mind has a trip-wire whenever numbers try to migrate from my eyes to my brain...yet I digress. I asked this question on the dot org and I got alot of blank looks. Let me phrase my question so that it can be answered or at least expounded upon.

How do you figure out your: stats, leveling, number-of-monsters in an area, and item/enemy hp/whatever?

NOW, before you answer this question, you wise guru you. I must show you a screenshot of the embarrassingly simple concepts that my mind cannot seem to understand.

Content Hidden

Now, I know all of you nice bastards aren't going to mock me and call me a n00b for this, but honestly. I don't understand what any of those do. Also, I have those other questions, about how many monsters you decide to put in an area, all of that nonsense.

Can someone just lay down their personal opinion on how to work out the statistics behind an RPG? God, that would be great. BTW: I play WoW, I beat the shit out of FF7, I know what the concepts behind dexterity, I know the words, I know what they mean, but I don't understand the EXACT GAME MECHANICS of them. Don't baby me, I'm not completely ignorant to every part of this program...

Just this part.

Thank you, in advance.

(ps - you're sexy)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Dear Everyone (Leveling and Stats discussion) - by daojones - 04-04-2010, 05:47 AM