Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Lumen Sonata
Name: Neil Vogel
Appearance: Casually dressed in a dusty jeans and shirt. Dirt coloured clothing are among his favourite. Black mid-long hair's generally a mess. His pilot uniform is somewhere folded up in the back of his locker. He always carries his insignia in his pocket though. "Just in case."
Personality: Careless and dreamy, stays cool in every situation though this might be because he doesn't really understand the scale of things. As such he takes leisure walks in enemy territory, surviving through bloody devil's luck or actual skill, no one really knows. Finds everything "dull".
Skills:
Ace pilot: can fly or man nearly everything, even enemy craft.
Devil's luck: stupid dumb luck or actual skill, who can tell? Neil can survive bullet hell.
Unnoticeable: can use his Solis to make others completely ignore him, also means he can blend in easily with the enemy and pretend he actually belongs there (these are not the droids you're looking for)
Solis Forgery: Can hand you a white sheet of paper and tell you it's the winning lottery ticket...and you'll believe him. Works for fake ID's, passports or genuine hard cash too.
Intelligence network: Somehow seems to know people everywhere on any position, has tea on Tuesdays with the queen, who is a big fan, don't disturb him then!

Weapons: Dumb luck and a charming smile...he also has a pistol somewhere I guess :p
Backstory: Used to be member of Hunter Guild 473, until he got kicked out for unknown reasons as of yet. Before that he was a pilot for the government until he resigned to aspire Hunter Guild membership, now he wishes he were a government pilot again.
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Lumen Sonata - by ClockworkAngel - 04-25-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: Lumen Sonata - by MetalRenard - 04-25-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: Lumen Sonata - by Pherione - 04-25-2012, 09:21 AM