Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Dragon Reign
It's not that people don't want to play your game necessarily. I personally barely have time to do such things at this stage. Most people are just busy. It seems interesting, so don't get down over that.

Now some points I would like to mention (hopefully without sounding too harsh):
1. Be confident about your game. When I read the first two sentences, it made me think that you might find the story cliched yourself. If you introduce your game by defending the story, then people might just assume things about it that they wouldn't otherwise. Don't give them any reason to do that. Let them get into your game and evaluate your story/gameplay themselves.
2. If you aren't looking for any sort of story-related input, I apologize, but there are many writers on here who focus in on the story just as much if not moreso than playability, so you are bound to get comments like that. Just take it in stride.
3. This is where I hope I don't sound like a jerk because I don't know your background, but it is difficult to me personally to test a game when it is presented with spelling/grammatical errors. Again, sorry if this is harsh, but the story prologue above seems to be missing words, punctuation, etc. and this can be daunting to sticklers like me (and I know there are others like me in this regard.
If you would like to get this out to a bigger audience, then there are other gaming communes like ours that you could post this to as well. That could help you get more exposure. Just some helpful hints. Hope I haven't offended you.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Reign - by Rose Guardian - 03-17-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Dragon Reign - by Rose Guardian - 03-19-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Dragon Reign - by millarso - 03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Dragon Reign - by Rose Guardian - 03-20-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Dragon Reign - by JayRay - 09-16-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Dragon Reign - by Rose Guardian - 09-16-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Dragon Reign - by JayRay - 09-16-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Dragon Reign - by Rose Guardian - 09-16-2013, 09:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Élan: Reign of Catastrophe (DEMO - 8/11/13) penguwin 17 25,463 08-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: penguwin