Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Problems with counteraatack addon of Atoa Custom Battle System
Hello guys. I just signed in because of this problem :(
Im using rpg xp for about 6 years but I dont have knowledge about rgss so its up to you to help me.

Im working ona rpg xp project. I cant continue my project if nobody helps me solving my problem.
For my project im using the atoa custom battle system. If you dont kwow the battle system check it here: http://victorscripts.wordpress.com/rpg-m...-system-3/
It is made by victor sans, a skilled scripter.

Its a siedview battle system which is very good made. It is for the rpg xp. In addition, it's a complete script yet the creator of the script also made some addons and modifications to this game.
All of them are below main and they need put above main to get them activated. if they are below main they not active. I put the demo fo newest version of the battle system below.

Now my problem: I downloaded the script: As I said the creator put many addons to this game like reflection skill, counterattack skill, drain skill etc. And they're below main which means they're not activated yet. Only if you put it above main they get activated. These are the instructions oft he creator of this script.

So I downloaded the demo and put the counterattack skill above main. Once the player or the enemy is effected with the Counteratack status which is id 91 in my project, the player or the enemy counters every attack, phy/magical skill with an attack. I want to say: I do not use any other script beside the original script. I didint create a own project but opened the demo.

Once the addon is activated and and a hero is about making a action I get an error, which makes me very upset. I put the error message I get below.
I really dont know what I did wrong or why I get these errors. I didint change anything from the script.

Im going to post the Line where I get the error message:
I also want to say that I didint change anything on the script. I just put the addon above like the creator said it in his instructions.
I also dont use any other scripts. I used the demo as my project. So there must be something wrong in the script, right?

I need your help because I cant contintue my project.

Code:
#==============================================================================# Counter Attack# by Atoa#==============================================================================# This script allows actors/enemies to use counter-attack with# different conditions.#==============================================================================
module Atoa  # Don't change or delete these lines.  Counter_Setting = {'Actor' => {}, 'Enemy' => {}, 'Skill' => {}, 'State' => {},    'Armor' => {}, 'Weapon' => {}}  # Don't change or delete these lines.
  # Counter_Setting[Type][ID] = {Activation => Effect,...}
  # Type : Counter-Attack Type  #     'Actor' for actors  #     'Enemy' for enemies  #     'Skill' for skills (the skill has to be learnt)  #     'State' for effects  #     'Armor' for armors  #     'Weapon' for weapons    # Activation = {'type' => type, 'condition' => condition, 'action' => specific action}  #  Type: Action which will activate the counter  #   0 = Normal Attack  #   1 = Attack Skills  #   2 = Magic Skills  #   3 = Specific Actions  #   4 = Any attack or skill  #  # Condition: Needed Conditions to counter  # This can be left out (counter will always be executed)  # Text String with the condition to be used can be script commands and available  # methods from Game_Battler Class.  #  #    You can add other atrributes using its respective script commands  #      "user" - user/attacker (the one who is attacking)  #      "target" - target (the one who is being attacked and will counter)  #      "skill" - skill  #      "damage" - damage dealt on the target  #    Examples:  #      "damamge.numeric? and damage >= 200" # if damage is a numeric value    #                      #greater or equal to 200  #  #      "damamge.numeric? and damage > 50 * target.maxhp / 100" # if damage is a numeric value  #                       #greater than  50% target max hp  #      "damage == Miss_Message" # if damage is not a value but a message error  #                       #  (when "miss" message shows up)  #      "rand(100) < 50" # If random value from 0 to 100 is less than 50  #                       # (50% chance of countering)  #      "rand(100) < 70 and target.hp < target.maxhp / 2" # If random value from 0 to 100  #                       # is less than 70 (70% chance of countering) and only  #                       # if taget has half of its full hp  #  #     IMPORTANT: to verifuy if a value is "greater or less" when damage is related,  #       it's extremely important to use 'damage.numeric?' method to check  #       if damage is a numberic value. If you use operator like "<" and ">" for verifications  #       using texts, there will be an error, since damage can be shown as texts.  #  #  Specific Action : This value can only be used if "Type" is equal to 3  #    It has to be a list containing all skill IDs that will make counter  #    work
  # Effect = [[Type, Target(, [ID], Cost)],...]  # Effect = {'type' => Type, 'target' => Target, 'id' => [ID], 'cost' => Cost, wait => Wait}  #  Type : Attack Type  #    0 = Normal Attack  #    1 = Skill  #    2 = Itens  #  Target: Action target, it can be left out. If left out the target will be  #   the action default ones  #    0 = Enemies (one only target actions will always hit the target battler)  #    1 = Allies (one only target actions will always hit the user)  #  ID : Numeric value or list containing action/skill IDs available   #    only if type is 1 or 2  #    If more than one value is set, the action will be random among  #    available actions.  #  Cost : Action cost, true or false. Only if type is 1 or 2.  #    If true, the skill will just be executed if the cost can be payed  #    and it will consume its SP or Item cost.  #  Wait : Waiting time, true or false, it can be left out.  #    If true, after attackin, the battler will hold on until counter-attack action ends,  #    and then returns to its position.
  Counter_Setting['Actor'][1] = {    {'type' => 0} => {'type' => 0, 'wait' => true},     # Counter any physical attack and target waits until action ends.    {'type' => 2, 'condition' => 'target.in_danger?'} => {'type' => 2, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter against magic using potions if the battler hp is in danger    {'type' => 4, 'condition' => 'damage.numeric? and damage > 1000'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter any attack that can deal more than 1000 damage using Cure in him/herself  }    Counter_Setting['Actor'][2] = {    {'type' => 0} => {'type' => 0, 'wait' => true},     # Always counter any physical attack and target wait until it ends to returno to its position    {'type' => 2, 'condition' => 'target.in_danger?'} => {'type' => 2, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter skills using a potion in him/herself if HP is  in danger    {'type' => 4, 'condition' => 'damage.numeric? and damage > 1000'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter any attack that deals more than 1000 damage using cure skill in himself/herself  }    Counter_Setting['Actor'][3] = {    {'type' => 0} => {'type' => 0, 'wait' => true},     # Always counter any physical attack and target wait until it ends to return to its position        {'type' => 2, 'condition' => 'target.in_danger?'} => {'type' => 2, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter skills using a potion in him/herself if HP is in danger    {'type' => 4, 'condition' => 'damage.numeric? and damage > 1000'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter any attack that deals more than 1000 damage using cure skill in himself/herself  }    Counter_Setting['Actor'][4] = {    {'type' => 0} => {'type' => 0, 'wait' => true},     # Always counter any physical attack and target wait until it ends to return to its position    {'type' => 2, 'condition' => 'target.in_danger?'} => {'type' => 2, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter skills using a potion in him/herself if HP is in danger    {'type' => 4, 'condition' => 'damage.numeric? and damage > 1000'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 1, 'cost' => true},    # Counter any attack that deals more than 1000 damage using cure skill in himself/herself  }     Counter_Setting['Enemy'][11] = {    {'type' => 0, 'condition' => 'damage != Miss_Message'} => {'type' => 0, 'wait' => true},     # Counter any pysical attack if damage is dealt and target wait until counter ends    {'type' => 2, 'condition' => 'target.hp < 50 * target.maxhp / 100'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 3, 'cost' => true},    # Counter against skills using Cura in him/herself if HP is 50%    {'type' => 4, 'condition' => 'damage.numeric? and damage > 1000'} => {'type' => 1, 'id' => 110, 'cost' => true},    # Counter against any attack that deals more than 1000 damage using    # skill "Celcius Attack"  }  end#==============================================================================# ** Atoa Module#==============================================================================$atoa_script = {} if $atoa_script.nil?$atoa_script['Atoa Counter Attack'] = true
#==============================================================================# ** Game_Battler#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#  This class deals with battlers. It's used as a superclass for the Game_Actor#  and Game_Enemy classes.#==============================================================================
class Game_Battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Public Instance Variables  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  attr_accessor :counter_action  attr_accessor :counter_action_set  attr_accessor :counter_targets  attr_accessor :counter_cost  attr_accessor :wait_counter  attr_accessor :valid_counters  attr_accessor :counter_waiting  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Object Initialization  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias initialize_counter initialize  def initialize    @counter_targets = []    @valid_counters = []    initialize_counter  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Applying Normal Attack Effects  #     attacker : battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias attack_effect_counter attack_effect  def attack_effect(attacker)    effective = attack_effect_counter(attacker)    if $game_temp.in_battle and attacker != self and not attacker.counter_action_set      damage = attacker.target_damage[self]      set_counter_condition(attacker, damage)    end    return effective  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Apply Skill Effects  #     user  : user  #     skill : skill  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias skill_effect_counter skill_effect  def skill_effect(user, skill)    effective = skill_effect_counter(user, skill)    if $game_temp.in_battle and user != self and not user.counter_action_set       damage = user.target_damage[self]      set_counter_condition(user, damage, skill)    end    return effective  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Consume skill cost  #     skill : skill  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias consume_skill_cost_counter consume_skill_cost  def consume_skill_cost(skill)    return if self.counter_action_set and not self.counter_cost    consume_skill_cost_counter(skill)  end   #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set counter condition  #     user    : user  #     damage  : damage  #     skill   : skill  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------        def set_counter_condition(user, damage, skill = nil)    if self.actor?      set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'Actor')      set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'Skill')      set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'Armor')      set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'Weapon')    else      set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'Enemy')    end    set_counter(user, damage, skill, 'State')    return if @valid_counters.empty?    self.counter_action = @valid_counters[rand(@valid_counters.size)]  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set counter  #     user    : user  #     damage  : damage  #     skill   : skill  #     kind    : kind  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------        def set_counter(user, damage, skill, kind)    if kind == 'Actor' and Counter_Setting['Actor'][self.id] != nil      counter = Counter_Setting['Actor'][self.id].dup      set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)    end    if kind == 'Enemy' and Counter_Setting['Enemy'][self.id] != nil      counter = Counter_Setting['Enemy'][self.id].dup      set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)    end    if kind == 'State'      for id in self.states        if Counter_Setting['State'][id] != nil          counter = Counter_Setting['State'][id]          set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)        end      end    end    if kind == 'Skill'      for id in self.skills        if Counter_Setting['Skill'][id] != nil          counter = Counter_Setting['Skill'][id]          set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)        end      end    end    if kind == 'Armor'      for armor in self.armors        id = armor.id        if Counter_Setting['Armor'][id] != nil          counter = Counter_Setting['Armor'][id]          set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)        end      end    end    if kind == 'Weapon'      for weapon in self.weapons        id = weapon.id        if Counter_Setting['Weapon'][id] != nil          counter = Counter_Setting['Weapon'][id]          set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)        end      end    end  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set counter values  #     user    : user  #     damage  : damage  #     skill   : skill  #     kind    : kind  #     counter : settings  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------    def set_counter_values(user, damage, skill, kind, counter)    for condition in counter.keys      current = counter[condition]      next if skill.nil? and not [0, 4].include?(condition['type'])      next if skill != nil and not skill.magic? and not [1, 4].include?(condition['type'])      next if skill != nil and skill.magic? and not [2, 4].include?(condition['type'])      next if skill != nil and condition['action'] != nil and not              condition['action'].include?(skill.id)      next if condition['condition'] != nil and not eval(get_condition(condition))      next if current['cost'] and current['type'] == 1 and cant_counter_skill(current['id'])      next if current['cost'] and current['type'] == 2 and cant_counter_item(current['id'])      @valid_counters << set_counter_action(current)    end  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Get condition  #     condition : current setting  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------    def get_condition(condition)    current = condition['condition']    current.gsub!(/target/i) {"self"}    return current  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Allow skill for counter  #     current : current setting  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------    def cant_counter_skill(current)    return (not skill_can_use?(current)) if current.numeric?    for skill_id in current      return false if skill_can_use?(skill_id)    end    return true  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Allow item for counter  #     current : current setting  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------    def cant_counter_item(current)    return (self.actor? and not $game_party.item_can_use?(current)) if current.numeric?    for item_id in current      return false if $game_party.item_can_use?(item_id) or not self.actor?    end    return true  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set counter action  #     current : current setting  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------    def set_counter_action(current)    if current['type'] == 1 and current['id'].is_a?(Array)      available_skills = []      for skill_id in current        available_skills << skill_id if skill_can_use?(skill_id) or not current['cost']      end      action = available_skills[rand(available_skills.size)]    elsif current['type'] == 2 and current['id'].is_a?(Array)      available_skills = []      for item_id in current        available_skills << skill_id if $game_party.item_can_use?(item_id) or not                                        current['cost'] or not self.actor?      end      action = available_skills[rand(available_skills.size)]    else      action = current['id']    end    return current.dup  end  end
#==============================================================================# ** Scene_Battle#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#  This class performs battle screen processing.#==============================================================================
class Scene_Battle  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Start battler turn  #     battler : battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias battler_turn_counter battler_turn if $atoa_script["Atoa ATB"] or $atoa_script["Atoa CTB"]  def battler_turn(battler)    return if battler.counter_action_set    battler_turn_counter(battler)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Update battler phase 5 (part 1)  #     battler : active battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias step2_part1_counter step2_part1  def step2_part1(battler)    for target in $game_party.actors + $game_troop.enemies      if target.dead?        target.counter_action = nil        target.counter_action_set = false        target.counter_waiting = nil        target.wait_counter = false        target.counter_cost = false        target.current_action.clear        target.action_scope = 0      end    end    step2_part1_counter(battler)    if battler.cast_action != nil and battler.counter_action_set      battler.current_phase = "Phase 2-1"      return    end  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Update battler phase 5 (part 1)  #     battler : active battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias step5_part1_counter step5_part1  def step5_part1(battler)    step5_part1_counter(battler)    if battler.counter_waiting != nil      battler.counter_waiting.wait_counter = false      battler.counter_waiting = nil    end    for target in $game_party.actors + $game_troop.enemies      if target.counter_action != nil and target.inputable? and not          target.hp0? and not battler.counter_action_set        set_counter_action(battler, target)        target.counter_action_set = true        @action_battlers.unshift(target)        @action_battlers.uniq!        if target.returning? and target.moving?          target.current_phase = 'Phase 2-1'          target.target_x = target.actual_x          target.target_y = target.actual_y        end      end      target.counter_action = nil    end  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Update battler phase 5 (part 2)  #     battler : active battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias step5_part2_counter step5_part2  def step5_part2(battler)    return if battler.wait_counter    step5_part2_counter(battler)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Update battler phase 5 (part 4)  #     battler : active battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias step5_part4_counter step5_part4  def step5_part4(battler)    step5_part4_counter(battler)    battler.counter_action_set = false    battler.valid_counters.clear  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set action cost  #     battler : battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias set_action_cost_counter set_action_cost if $atoa_script['Atoa CTB']  def set_action_cost(battler)    if battler.counter_action_set      battler.current_cost = 0      return    end    set_action_cost_counter(battler)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * ATB reset  #     battler : active battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias reset_atb_counter reset_atb if $atoa_script['Atoa ATB']  def reset_atb(battler)    return if battler.counter_action_set    reset_atb_counter(battler)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set item consum  #     battler : battler  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  alias consum_item_cost_counter consum_item_cost  def consum_item_cost(battler)    return if battler.counter_action_set and not battler.counter_cost    consum_item_cost_counter(battler)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Set counter action  #     battler : battler  #     target  : target  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def set_counter_action(battler, target)    action = target.counter_action    target.counter_info = [target.current_action.kind, target.current_action.basic,      target.current_action.skill_id, target.current_action.item_id, target.action_scope]    target.current_action.kind = action["type"]    target.current_action.basic = 0 if action["type"] == 0    target.current_action.skill_id = action["id"] if action["type"] == 1    target.current_action.item_id = action["id"] if action["type"] == 2    target.counter_cost = action["cost"]    if action["type"] == 1 or action["type"] == 2      id = target.current_action.skill_id if action["type"] == 1      id = target.current_action.item_id if action["type"] == 2      target.current_skill = $data_skills[id] if action["type"] == 1      target.current_item = $data_items[id] if action["type"] == 2    end    target.current_action.target_index = battler.index    if action["type"] == 1      scope = 7      target.action_scope = scope     elsif action["type"] == 0      scope = oposite_side(battler, target) ? 1 : 3      target.action_scope = scope     end    if (target.current_skill != nil or target.current_item != nil) and not       oposite_side(battler, target)      current_action = target.current_skill if target.current_skill != nil      current_action = target.current_item if target.current_item != nil      case current_action.scope      when 1 then scope = 3      when 2 then scope = 4      when 3 then scope = 1      when 4 then scope = 2      when 5 then scope = 1      when 6 then scope = 2      end      target.action_scope = scope    end    set_target_battlers(target, scope)    target.action_scope = 0    if action["wait"]      battler.wait_counter = true      target.counter_waiting = battler      battler.pose_id = @spriteset.battler(battler).set_idle_pose    end  endend

Attached Files
.png   fehler2.png (Size: 35.71 KB / Downloads: 5)
.png   fehler1.png (Size: 101.68 KB / Downloads: 3)
.rar   atoa custom battle system 3 - eng.rar (Size: 2.51 MB / Downloads: 2)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Problems with counteraatack addon of Atoa Custom Battle System - by Djigit - 07-04-2014, 11:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System and TP System zlsl 2 3,754 10-20-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: zlsl
   [RMXP] Showing skill gained by leveling up on battle result FrQise 12 10,350 05-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Last Post: FrQise
   Adding face script on Cogwheel's RTAB Battle Status rekkatsu 15 12,904 08-25-2020, 03:09 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   I want to add an Atoa Custom Battle System command cut-in. zlsl 11 11,900 11-11-2019, 08:55 PM
   Question about ACBS (Atoa Custom Battle System) aeliath 10 10,937 08-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   YAMI Battle symphony + Holder add on (Loop casting anim) Starmage 0 3,910 03-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Starmage
   (RMVXace) Battle error with Tankentai's battle system, help. x( Starmage 0 3,493 02-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Starmage
   Atoa Individual Battle Commands Geminil 3 6,184 08-02-2017, 03:17 AM
  Expiration States with Atoa acbs: error Noctis 5 8,131 02-18-2017, 01:10 AM
Shocked  Help needed with Atoa's CBS jreagan406 2 5,120 02-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: jreagan406