Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
(06-16-2017, 07:58 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: You're not alone.  I'm pretty dang familiar with some actor voices always cropping up here and there, be it Johnny Yong Bosch (aka Kaneda from Akira, Ichigo kurosaki from Bleach or Vash the Stampede from Trigun), Crispin Freeman (aka Zelgadis from Slayers, Balmung of the Azure Sky from hack//SIGN, or of course Alucard from Hellsing), or...  Wendee Lee (geez... Robotech, Dirty Pair (Yuri), Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop (Faye), Outlaw Star(Suzuka), Tenchi Muyo, Witch Hunter Robin, Bleach (Yoruichi... and directing), and 'NOW' as Bulma...

Winking My computer desktop theme has Michelle Ruff laugh at me (from 'Dual') when I have an error/glitch. Tongue sticking out

Ahh, the old Streamline/Pioneer LDC/Pioneer Geneon/Geneon USA/Bang Zoom Entertainment gang. The only series you list that I haven't watched is Hellsing. Been working my way through the old Viz dub of Ranma 1/2 lately. Slow going. 167 episodes. lol
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff you love but no one else seems to - by lestat3179 - 06-16-2017, 08:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,879 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven