Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Hartacon Tactics - RELEASED ON STEAM/XBOX 360
somebody *kindly* (ahem...) suggested I should bump this with the news that...

Hartacon Tactics is on Steam!!!

Yes, it's in Early Access right now, as I am adding some stuff compared to the XBOX release, mainly online multiplayer and two extra characters. All the details here: Hartacon Tactics on Steam

Unfortunately I got some bad reviews complaining about the absence of mouse support... and even though it's there now, these reviews are still there to bring the overall rating down. Also, very few people play online either even though it was the most requested feature during greenlight.

Btw, if you can spare the time, like/share the fb page HartaconTactics on facebook, post a review, a video on youtube, play, share some maps online, it's all very appreciated. I am not doing much advertising and I don't think many people actually know the game exists!

I would like to do a give away of a few keys just for Save-Point members. Who's interested? :)
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hartacon Tactics - RELEASED ON XBOX 360 - by Charlie Fleed - 09-06-2017, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   LAMM - Platformer, on Steam! MetalRenard 1 4,531 02-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Areditboy
   Hartacon 1.5 - Multiplayer Online RPG Arena Charlie Fleed 12 20,715 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed