Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!!
there was a bug by GameCreators that kept multiplayer from working. However, there IS a guy who created a Megamapper that got multiplyer to work fine with it. Let me get that info for you.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/a...apper-v30/

ITS THE PRODUCT T.G.C. DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!!

There are a few things I've created over time that have created quite a stirring online. This is one of them. FPS Creator has a MAJOR flaw with the multiplayer. It only allows 1 map per multiplayer game. LAME eh? IKR! Well there are alternatives, if you feel like depending on other peoples servers and paying to use it. And TGC didn't want this out there no matter what. Simply cuz they wanted it for free (which it was) but owned and run by them (which its not). So rather than work out a deal with me over it, they attacked, modded forum postings about it, insulted the look of the website it was available, never once even so much as TRIED it, but did enough complaining about it. So much they even attempted a PHP Shell attack on the website hoping to virus it off the net. But we all know the "Baddest Man Online" knows the ropes and just ain't gonna let that happen. Now since FPSC is here. SO IS THIS!!!!

What it does:
------------------
Adds 100 multiplayer maps or 100 "chapters" to single player games

Video options added, resolution changes work, tweak your games run on a very low machine.

Controller options added, slots are now changeable.

Music menu now has 20 selectable interchangeable WAVE format background musics for your menus.

Main menu tweaked for performance.

Instructions:
-----------------
1. Download, Install the program, remember where you installed it to.
2. Navigate to where you installed it to.
3. Copy you compiled game folder contents including subdirectories to the desired game numbered file. (ex. if you wanted your level to be level 33, then put it in the lvl-033 folder)
4. repeat the process until you fill the board. You can move both single player and multiplayer maps to these folders. Either will run, and single player mode kinda gives you a chapters idea.
5. Run the MM03.exe file, it will flash some text as it converts your .exe files to N2KMaster Megamapper format file (.n2k)
6. Select the desired levels you wanna play. Congratulations you've extended your FPS Creator past what the creators of the software thought possible. ***************** PLEASE NOTE *************************
This is still just a work in progress, and may still have bugs. Newer versions are being released as time goes on.

System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, 7
FPS Creator (any version)
Internet Explorer 7.0
At least 1 compiled map from FPS Creator.

FAQ
-----
1. I don't have 100 levels, does that matter?

Nope, Mega mapper will attempt to launch the level, if it fails it comes back to the main menu.

2. Do I need anything extra for FPS Creator or my computer?

Nope, nothing extra needed

3. What type of a computer do i need to run this?

If you can run FPS Creator, you can run this

Video of it here:
---------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H45SpiiEraY

Current known bugs
------------------------
Only the exit button works at the top(Controls, Video, Audio isnt working, had em coded and decided i didn't like how it looked cuz it was to basic and wanted more options)
The facebook like page is laggy bear with it, but it earns a lot of what it promises.

Mod Compatibility:
---------------------
Right now All of them, in this current beta version, all mods work with it.

What to expect from V4:
--------------------------------
COMPLETE overhaul on the menu, using a HTML platform to give you more creativity and better modding for the layout in hopes to give you a more customized for your game feel.

ITS THE PRODUCT T.G.C. DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!!

There are a few things I've created over time that have created quite a stirring online. This is one of them. FPS Creator has a MAJOR flaw with the multiplayer. It only allows 1 map per multiplayer game. LAME eh? IKR! Well there are alternatives, if you feel like depending on other peoples servers and paying to use it. And TGC didn't want this out there no matter what. Simply cuz they wanted it for free (which it was) but owned and run by them (which its not). So rather than work out a deal with me over it, they attacked, modded forum postings about it, insulted the look of the website it was available, never once even so much as TRIED it, but did enough complaining about it. So much they even attempted a PHP Shell attack on the website hoping to virus it off the net. But we all know the "Baddest Man Online" knows the ropes and just ain't gonna let that happen. Now since FPSC is here. SO IS THIS!!!!

What it does:
------------------
Adds 100 multiplayer maps or 100 "chapters" to single player games

Video options added, resolution changes work, tweak your games run on a very low machine.

Controller options added, slots are now changeable.

Music menu now has 20 selectable interchangeable WAVE format background musics for your menus.

Main menu tweaked for performance.

Instructions:
-----------------
1. Download, Install the program, remember where you installed it to.
2. Navigate to where you installed it to.
3. Copy you compiled game folder contents including subdirectories to the desired game numbered file. (ex. if you wanted your level to be level 33, then put it in the lvl-033 folder)
4. repeat the process until you fill the board. You can move both single player and multiplayer maps to these folders. Either will run, and single player mode kinda gives you a chapters idea.
5. Run the MM03.exe file, it will flash some text as it converts your .exe files to N2KMaster Megamapper format file (.n2k)
6. Select the desired levels you wanna play. Congratulations you've extended your FPS Creator past what the creators of the software thought possible. ***************** PLEASE NOTE *************************
This is still just a work in progress, and may still have bugs. Newer versions are being released as time goes on.

System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, 7
FPS Creator (any version)
Internet Explorer 7.0
At least 1 compiled map from FPS Creator.

FAQ
-----
1. I don't have 100 levels, does that matter?

Nope, Mega mapper will attempt to launch the level, if it fails it comes back to the main menu.

2. Do I need anything extra for FPS Creator or my computer?

Nope, nothing extra needed

3. What type of a computer do i need to run this?

If you can run FPS Creator, you can run this

Video of it here:
---------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H45SpiiEraY

Current known bugs
------------------------
Only the exit button works at the top(Controls, Video, Audio isnt working, had em coded and decided i didn't like how it looked cuz it was to basic and wanted more options)
The facebook like page is laggy bear with it, but it earns a lot of what it promises.

Mod Compatibility:
---------------------
Right now All of them, in this current beta version, all mods work with it.

What to expect from V4:
--------------------------------
COMPLETE overhaul on the menu, using a HTML platform to give you more creativity and better modding for the layout in hopes to give you a more customized for your game feel.

Its legal, its free, share it around, pass it around, make copies, tell your friends, somebody call their momma!
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 03-05-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by kyonides - 03-05-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 03-05-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by KasperKalamity - 03-06-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 03-06-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 03-06-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by Ahzoh - 03-06-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 04-03-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 01-18-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by JayRay - 04-25-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: FPS Creator NOW FREE!!!! - by LeeChaolan - 05-12-2016, 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   FPS Creator and RPGMod JayRay 4 6,898 03-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   RPG Maker VX Ace Lite - Free (but for how long?) Kain Nobel 20 32,677 03-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan
  Creator VS Character Identity Kain Nobel 5 8,678 07-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: MetalRenard