Poll: Which better suits our Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hillary for PRESIDENT!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Hillary for PRISON!
83.33%
5 83.33%
Hillary for BOTH!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hillary Clinton
I've been tracking this so-called presidential rat race (or, as George Carlin called it, The Freak Show) since late 2014, back before we had 3+ Democrats and 16+ Republicans running for office. I suppose I should've waited until the field narrowed down to what it is now but it's given me a very deep insight into both past and present candidates and who they really are deep down inside.

Lots of people will give each other grief over voting for "the lesser of two evils," but it's not like we have any great patron saints running for office; they're all a bunch of liars and cheats. This presidential race is like a bad episode of Fear Factor but, being that it portrays an illusion of choice, you at least get to choose which challenge you fear the least; Shall you gobble up a shit sandwich or stand in a tank full of tarantulas?

Anyways, I know who I'm NOT voting for...

Hillary Clinton

Listen, I love the ladies and I'm ready for a woman president... just not THIS one.

Better picks would be Elizabeth Warren who is running for Senate again and I'm not sure what's going on with Cynthia McKinney but they're true patriots and the latter is even a real civil rights activist to boot. Nevertheless, I feel Hillary is a disgusting and pandering hypocrite who doesn't give a damn about women, minorities or... well anybody else for that matter. If you're not Big Banking, Big Pharma, Big Farma or a world leader of a radical country then I highly doubt she gives a damn about you. She might... but I highly doubt it.

But, before I do my link dump, I must stress; Bill Clinton (and Hillary) used to be dear to me, my rose tinted glasses made me think they were one of the greatest presidential families of our modern times. I sat through the 11 hour BENGHAZI hearings thinking "Oh, Mrs. Clinton, you're so presidential" but I had to snap out of it soon after as I didn't have any context of what the big deal BENGHAZI might've actually been... or them damn E-Mails I was sick of hearing about. While I've dug through everyone else's closet of skeletons, I figured I knew the Clinton family; I grew up with them, they were the greatest... but then I stopped being such a bitter clinger and started the most heart wrenching dig.

Let's start slow and kick this off with some memes, the internet's second favorite language.

Some Memes...

I could post memes all day (you can continue if you'd like) but now it's video and article time!

Hillary Clinton : A Career Criminal

General Information
Clinton Family, Terrorism and the FALN
The Whitewater Scandal
Filegate
Cattle Futures / Tyson Foods Payoff
Clinton Family Steal White House Furniture (LOL)

BENGHAZI

I have to admit, it's kind of fun and entertaining to say "b-b-but... BENGHAZI!!!!!!!" However, the reality of the situation I don't find very funny. Am I misinterpreting world events? Some of this is much larger than Hillary herself. Lets look at the context of the situations...

Attorney for Benghazi Whistleblower says 400 missiles stolen during attack

ISIS "Fixes" Stinger Missiles?

Obama Slips : My Muslim Faith

Obama Admits US is Training ISIS

Obama Arms ISIS, Pushes Gun Control on Very Same Day

Exposing the ISIS Lie: How President Obama & Hillary Clinton Created ISIS

War on Women

Do the Sexual Accusers of Bill Clinton Deserve to be Believed?

Senator Clinton paid women 72 cents for each dollar paid to men
Former Clinton Aide: Hillary Clinton IS the War on Women
Accuracy in Media : Hillary's War on Women

Clinton Family & The FALN Terrorists

The stranglehold the United States has on Puerto Rico is indeed saddening; all non-US trade (last I checked) is forbidden, then we turn around and saddle them with high interest debt too. I understand why the FALN did what they did back then, I don't condone it, but giving them presidential pardons does nothing to solve the real and ongoing economic crisis over there. It's one of those oh-so-unfortunate situations that probably never get better... and that's by design.

Do you think Hillary Clinton is going to fix the problems her husband couldn't fix? Or do you think it will be business as usual again?

Wiki : FALN
Terrorism - Nations Project : Puerto Rico
CLEMENCY FOR TERRORISTS
Hillary takes heat for mixed signals on FALN release

Closing Statements

I'm not sorry if I've ruffled the feathers of any Hillary supporters. Anybody against Hillary, I urge you to go beyond this thread and start your own anti-Hillary campaign on the internet, in the streets, wherever. We're all tired of business as usual and it's never going to change if we keep electing lawyers, bankers and these stupid politicians into office. Lastly, don't get caught up with wedge issues, racisms, sexisms or any other isms because we need to stand together as we all have the same common enemy : the system itself.

I only want love, peace and prosperity for the world, even for our so-called "enemies". Unfortunately the fact of the matter is it is still overrun with hate, fear and oppression. The greatest countries in the world are not exempt from bribery, treason and overall corrupt political leaders so all you can do is vote for the lesser of two evils and hope for the best.

Thank you, I love you all and have a wonderful day!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Hillary Clinton - by Kain Nobel - 05-02-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by MetalRenard - 05-02-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by DerVVulfman - 05-03-2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by Ahzoh - 05-03-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by Kain Nobel - 05-03-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by Ahzoh - 05-03-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by DerVVulfman - 05-04-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton - by Kain Nobel - 05-04-2016, 05:33 AM