Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 FOE (formerly Hearts Forbidden)
Hi Save-Point patrons.

I have been away for while busy with daily life and such, but I have taken a little time recently to get back to this project. A few important things that are changing.

1. The Title may change. Depending on how the story progresses.

2. I am revamping the entire method in which cards come into play. I did not like the progress I was making on copying lost Kingdoms Battle System. So I have decided to completely make my own unique card based battle system. Nothing of which relates to the previous information provided.

The main reason why... coding can be difficult and making another person's system from scratch then making it work right is no easy task.

The second more important reason... The story as it is follows is the journey vs destination model. The journey of these three men paralleling a long forgotten myth of Three Immortals (More on that in my next post) and their journeys that end repeatedly in the same spot, the destination being a trivial point throughout as it never changes. For what reason, no one knows, but the Myth of the Three Immortals is a major point in the country's history as a popular destination point. Not only for your would-be traveler but also for a host of beings from mythical creatures, ghost, and even your occasional Angel who has lost their way.

DO NOT CONTINUE TO SCROLL IF YOU ARE INSULTED BY THE CONCEPT OF TAROT READINGS. WHILE I PERSONALLY DO NOT ENDORSE THEM MY BATTLE SYSTEM IS HEAVILLY BASED ON TAROT READINGS. NO OFFENSE INTENDED.

Their Fate in the Colorless Forever is the moving force in this battle System. There in lies the name, the Fate Card Battle System.

.gif   Empty Deck.gif (Size: 129.4 KB / Downloads: 4)
.gif   Empty Deck w Cards.gif (Size: 126.86 KB / Downloads: 4)
.gif   Full Deck w Trump.gif (Size: 124.51 KB / Downloads: 5)
.gif   Full Deck w Supported Trump.gif (Size: 124.41 KB / Downloads: 5)

Features Include but are no limited to ...

A Tarot-esque draw system.

Draw Cards from your Fate Deck like your normal Tarot including 78 cards (currently).
Once you have drawn from your Main Deck you can access your support deck to re-enforce your main card.

Main deck includes 27 plus cards called "Trumps".
However, dont confuse this with Persona...please. It is so much more...without the convoluted SIM portion. love the series but not playing a game for 3-4 months...

Once my card designs are done I will not have any of the 21 Arcana included. I will have my own designed trumps and suits.

Support deck includes 56 cards called "Suits". There are 4 suits; Relics, Signs, Passions (subject to change), and Possessions (Subject to change). All accessible through a growing hand called your spread.

There are zero items to manage in this game. No armor, food, accessories...nothing.

If you need to hit your enemies a little bit harder, gain the trust of the cards and support them with the relics of old. If you wish to be a force of nature observe the signs. If you need to heal, your passion for tonic and elixir will heal you through 1 of 200 abilities that are powered by your Support Deck. Are you hungry, the eat ability will afford you. Are you a ravenous animal, the devour ability will make your enemies a meal. Do you need to turn back time, all is possible!

Early in the game your vision is not clear and you will not have much control, but as the game progresses you gain access to more and more support cards in your spread starting with only 3. Eventually gaining the Redraw ability will afford you even greater control of your fate.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
FOE (formerly Hearts Forbidden) - by BeJeremiah - 10-25-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Heart Forbidden TCG - by Bounty Hunter Lani - 10-25-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Heart Forbidden TCG - by BeJeremiah - 05-16-2017, 03:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart  Corrupt Hearts Myzma 0 3,279 11-04-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Myzma
   Kingdom Hearts: Age of Guardians Zexion 5 8,347 01-08-2015, 05:20 AM
Last Post: RosyPosy