Poll: What do you think?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The head was fine before, and I don't like the shading.
0%
0 0%
New head size ok, but drop the shading.
0%
0 0%
Head ok, shading ok, but change those eyes.
50.00%
2 50.00%
Looks good to me! Nice!
50.00%
2 50.00%
Stop... srsly... stop...
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Jay-Kaizer mashup?
[Image: DpdK1ko.png]

After a nice talk in IRC (and I would encourage you all to show up nightly at around 9:00 PM Central - 11:00 PM Central) DerVVulfman and I were talking about my frustration with the 'big bulbous heads' that most pixel templates have, and why I turned to pre-rendered stuff just to ensure that proportions were the way they should look for a person. Well... I started working that day on a template that combined several shading techniques, a new head style, and using the BODY of the ShowKaizer template as a base, made a "DaVinci Lite" template... Just throwing it out here... as it may become a resource. i didn't know if I should put it in the Art Gallery or here... but anyway... Let me know what you think...

And now Good News/Bad News...[/b]
Unfortunately, I DID have to make the female body approximately 5% smaller, so you may have to do some quick pixel editing to make any old ShowKaizer stuff fit the females... But, that should NOT be a problem... [/size]

I tried to emulate a few oil/pastel washes to get the flesh-tones right, while preserving the pixelization sharpness and details. I dunno... whatcha think?

(UPDATED October 8/2017, raised the ears a tiny bit on the facing down bits... and added females...)
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Jay-Kaizer mashup? - by JayRay - 10-08-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Jay-Kaizer mashup? - by JayRay - 10-08-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Jay-Kaizer mashup? - by DerVVulfman - 10-08-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Jay-Kaizer mashup? - by kyonides - 10-08-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Jay-Kaizer mashup? - by kyonides - 10-08-2017, 08:36 PM