Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 The Team: Getting to know the staff.
[Image: new-mr-logo-finalsmaller-53da074.png]
MetalRenard - Admin.
I joined the forum in 2010 and quickly took a liking to this community. I had recently fled other, less friendly places in search of a safe haven and Save-Point quickly became my home. I was made moderator a couple of years later and then quite quickly after, due to unforseen events, I became administrator along with the almighty DerVVulfman and Kirito (then known as KoreKame). As I don't have many forum-related technical skills, I've mostly settled into a more community centred role here.

At the time of writing I'm in my late 20s, working as a teacher in the UK although I have plans for this to change soon. I have a laid back philosophy to life where I actively work on being happy and sharing a smile with those around me. I have a passion for all things audio and I like to think of myself as a semi-pro composer/producer, making music from heavy metal to symphonic/orchestral.

My experience in game making extends from making my own mini puzzle game to having a couple of games I took part in published on GooglePlay and Steam. My favourite type of game to play tends to be exploration with action and adventure and especially if it is science-fiction. Mass Effect remains one of my favourite series ever.

You'll occasionally catch me editing posts in a supportive or moderation role in orange.

Let me know if you have any ideas for community events, competitions (although those tend to be tough to run thee days!) or suggestions for this post.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Team: Getting to know the staff. - by MetalRenard - 01-27-2018, 09:37 AM