Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Adrenaline Mob's RV had a truck slam into it, while they were inside.
Their bassist was killed, and many others are seriously injured.  Sad 
Reply }
It was Davud Zablidowsky, or David Z. He was also part of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Sad
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I had Avast scan my computer for viruses, and 10 hours later, it was still at 0%.
I cancelled the scan, and it turns out the whole program was frozen. Now it's taking more and more "CPU" and "Memory" from the computer as I type.
Great program, Avast. Real award-winning. Sarcasm 

Yeah, I'm uninstalling this eventually. This isn't the first time it's happened. 
Reply }
Okay, I got a few things on my mind!  Grinning 

1 - I uninstalled Avast. Yup.
Downloaded Malwarebytes in its place, did a scan, found 10 things quickly. They're all gone now!
The computer got faster after eliminating Avast, and I can report that the base "Memory" usage was 44% with Avast, and base "CPU" usage was about 6%.
Now the "CPU" usage is 0% and the "Memory" usage is at 26% as a base. That was 18% of the "Memory" being used by Avast!!!

2 - I figured out how to make my laptop into a mobile Hotspot. Now I can connect my iPod Touch to it and listen to Pandora! Or check the weather!!!
....Though I could already to that with my laptop  Laughing 
Oh well, at least I learned something new.  Tongue sticking out
Reply }
On the opposite side, I cannot use Malwarebytes. It freezes all the time and refuses to connect.

Yet, Avast and I have no issues, and I can download upgrades and updated versions of their actual program on dialup. And what kinda issue did you have? I have a 2TB HDD and ... um... HOW LONG DID YOURS TAKE? WTHELL? I have the newest version just updated and no worries or problems.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Quick! Put a bullet in his head before he turns! (RIP, George Romero)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mov...story.html
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
Reply }
Photobucket has locked my account, saying I have been putting the images on "Too many 3rd party sites" and has "Too much 3rd party linking".
This is the only site that ever had any pics linked from it, and now I can't use Photobucket at all for putting images of my game up unless I pay for their stupid 3rd party hosting plan.

No, Photobucket. NO. I WON'T!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 

Also, Twitter blocked my account because they said I had too much suspicious activity on my profile.
Strangely enough, it happened after liking a tweet by a politician that is not on their happy-happy list. 

Two accounts locked in one day for absolutely nothing. 
NOTHING, I SAY! Ticked off 

At least I could unlock my Twitter account........ by giving them my darn phone number  Sarcasm 
Coulda bought me dinner first, Twitter. Don't use extortion for it! Sheesh!  Laughing
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Photobucket sucks for many reasons, which is why I use postimage and imgur
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Yup, I'm gonna reupload EVERYTHING of mine to imgur soon. Should be easy to put it all on one imgur post as well, instead of a separate page for each.

Thank goodness they're not putting up paywalls right now  Laughing
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
It's very hot out here... I'm regretting about wearing a black T-shirt outside...
Reply }