Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 About Marijuana

i started smoking mj two years ago when i bruised a rib at wrestlig practice. my doctor told me that if Illinois was a mmj state, he could prescribe it. with a wink and a nudge, i was on my couch at home, totally baked, playing Oblivion, and smiling the biggest smile in my life.
the gateway theory was disproven back in 2008 (i think) nobody just wakes up and decides to snort rails, cocaine is a business just like any other. you have salesmen, manufacturers, transporters, brokers, and customers. if someone is going to ruin their life, it won't JUST be fo drugs, there are an innumerable amount of variables involved. I did mushrooms before i smoked weed, so that's out the window...

I like smoking marijuana because it helps me escape the confines of my normal logical mind. i think of it like this: your normal mind is a hallway with a lot of doors. you can go in one room, and come back out into the hallway. on marijuana, it turns into a crazy scooby doo hallway where you're going in one door, and coming out a different door. i enjoy it, i can handle it, i can smoke a bowl, and walk down to kmart to buy sunglasses without acting like i'm high. i don't drive high, i don't go to work high, i don't really do anything i wouldn't do drunk, and i think that's the responsible and correct way to enjoy it.

if i could replace alcohol with marijuana on a consistent basis, i would do it in a heartbeat, and the money at stake is too great for liquor companies not to bribe lawmakers to keep mj illegal. it's safer to use, and won't give you a hangover. nobody's ever smoked a joint and beat their wife, nobody's ever eaten a brownie and robbed a bank. mj is a substance of peace, love, and empathy for your fellow man, and nobody makes money when there's peace.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
About Marijuana - by Kain Nobel - 04-25-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: About Marijuana - by ClockworkAngel - 04-25-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: About Marijuana - by MetalRenard - 04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: About Marijuana - by KasperKalamity - 04-25-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: About Marijuana - by KasperKalamity - 04-25-2012, 07:36 PM