Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 missing transition, any help?
Hey there, I recently installed a few scripts, and had everything working nicely, but when I went to battle, I got an error reading missing file Graphic/transition/splash, I removed the scripts and UMS and it still happened.

Are these files available seperately? I couldnt find it through browsing my files, or through starting a new game file, and searching the defaults placed there.

Any help or direction toward this particular transition would be help... Thanks,
Reply }
Hm. Did you base your project on an existing demo you downloaded? It is possible that the 'Splash.png' file may not have been in the .zip file of your demo.

If this occurs with a standard, no-custom-script, project, it sounds like you just need to go into the project database [F9] and change the battle transition in the Systems tab to another transition.
Reply }
Well, as far as I can tell, the program is looking for a transition. So why not give it one?
What I would do, is find a transition you like, you may have to export one, rename it "splash" and save it in the Graphics--->Transitions folders. This should solve the problem, even though it's a pain. Let me know if this works.
EDIT: Didn't notice that DerVVulfman posted. Try my solution only if his does not work. Winking
Reply }
Hey, thank you guys very much for replying. DerVVulfman's method worked perfectly, but Ive noted yours as well Alpha, as it could solve a problem in the near future. Thanks again, sorry to be asking noob questions. Believe it or not, Ive researched a ton, and made progress, I just thought Id take advantage of the expertise here, and perhaps get involved in this community.

Thanks again, both of you. Resolved, Id say. ;)
Reply }
No problem! We're always here to help.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink  Action if BGM is missing Whisper 7 10,898 06-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Whisper