Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Soul Reign Remake
First of this is a remake of an old XP game I did a while back only I used VX this time.
I'll try to explain the story the best I can.
Story: Long ago in the world Altara an evil dragon king ruled the world. He was very evil and killed many humans and dragons. The dragons then became frightened of him. However he was later killed by an unknown person. Now ten thousand years later an evil dragon queen named Tiamat wants to revive and won't stop at anything.

Characters:

Drago
Profile: Drago is the main hero of this game. He lives in Aubern Village with his parents.

Ninian
Profile: Ninian is Drago's childhood friend. She never leaves his side.

Alec
Profile: Alec is a Water Dragon from the Dragon Kingdom. He stays with a Princess named Vala. His ability to turn into dragon form was taken away by Posidon the Water Guardian. However he seems to be not telling the whole truth.

Vala
Profile: Vala is the Princess of Harwell Castle. She is very confident and kind.

Raven
Profile: Raven is a general from Korsin City. He became kernal of the army when his father died.

Asmaralda
Profile: Asmaralda is Raven's sister. She always looks up to him.

Arion
Profile: Arion is a wild man who likes to steal things. He joined Drago's quest just for fun.

Artina
Profile: Artina is a mysterious woman who Drago met. Not much about her is known.

Screen Shots:
Title

Content Hidden

Battle

Content Hidden

Beastiary

Content Hidden

Menu

Content Hidden

Status

Content Hidden

Other

Content Hidden

Content Hidden

Download with RTP http://www.mediafire.com/?el4nb499axwuw8q
Scripts I'm using:

AS Antilag

Yanfly's Beastiary

Yanfly's Data Display for battle system

Yanfly's Menu ReDux

Yanfly's Status ReDux

KGC Large Party

Sideview Battle system translated by Mr. Bubble

Kylocks Light Effects

Mog Battle Back and Location Name

NMS3 by Woratana
Reply }
I was looking at this and wondering if you're still working on it.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Yeah, I'll be working on it in the future when I finish my two game series Robokurasshu. Sadly I lost this game when my old computer crashed but I do have it on a back up flash drive and will reupload if you want to play it.

EDIT: Okay I am reuploading it a mediafire. So give it about 20 minutes and when it is done I'll add the link to the first post.

EDIT2: Okay I reuploaded it at mediafire. However it is the old version of the game that you see in the post. The new version has been changed a lot and will be posted later after I finish my two part game Robokurasshu like I said.
Reply }