PK8 Offline
King of the Pumpkin Patch
Threads: 442
Given 13 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

₷ave Points: 34,043Ѫ
Items: (View All Items)
Updated to version 2.10!

Quote:
  • New 'sys_var_id' setting added. Check settings for more info. (This system now makes use of a Game Variable to house all of the settings which allows creators to modify certain settings with script calls during the game.)
  • Modified a lot of code and replaced all instances of PK8_CL['setting_here'] with $game_variables[PK8_CL['sys_var_id']]['setting_here'].
  • Added a decent number of script calls creators can use.

Quote:I had always thought about wanting to let creators modify certain settings during the game but couldn't figure out how to pull that off. Version 2.10 was the result of a brainstorm I had when I woke up one morning. I thought if I could make a particular game variable be set to this constant (PK8_CL) which contained all of these settings in a hash, then perhaps it would be possible to change the settings during the game. And it worked.
Edit: If you have any ideas for script calls you'd like to see implemented in the next possible version, post some.
prioran Offline
Threads: 7
Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

₷ave Points: 328Ѫ
Thanks for this script, PK8! I found it extremely useful and have already included it in my project.
PK8 Offline

Wow, thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. Good luck on your project.

Just updated Change Leader to version 2.11! Here's what's new with v2.11:
Quote:Removed the 'sys_switch_id' setting as it seemed redundant to have in there now thanks to the changes made in v2.10. System switch is still around. Check the script calls common event for more info.
PK8 Offline

I just created a LITE version of this system. If anyone's using Change Leader v2.11 but isn't interested in using any of the actor/class/filename sound cue settings, download the LITE version. Plus, it's a lot more fast-paced compared to the regular version!

Quote:A "Lite" version based on Version 2.11 was made. This version removes a few features, particularly setting sound cues for actors/classes/filenames, to make room for better responsiveness from the system.

I also uploaded a demonstration video of it a few days ago. Check it out.

The script calls for this system are looking quite bare at the moment. Send some suggestions for more script calls.
DerVVulfman Offline
Fearless Leader
Threads: 1,144
Given 233 thank(s) in 373 post(s)

₷ave Points: 52,147Ѫ
All demo links for this event system are down.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)

[Image: RR_zps504fa619.png] [Image: LycanABSLogo_zpsd4d1a3a9.png]
>Downloadable .pdf link here!< >Link to page right here!<
  • Next Oldest Next Newest