Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Humble Beginnings
Before I Start
First off I have to say that I have been working on this game long before I started a blog for it.But haven't gone that far with it.I tended to get bogged down in the details of the projects I start.I would start making a game you know making the maps, then making the events on those maps which would lead me to making switches and variables.Then monsters if any which would lead me to messing with the monster system and atk, def, and blah blah blah yackety smackety.Before long I would find myself in deep trouble because I couldn't stay organized and so many things left undone in the game that I wouldn't know where to begin to fix the problems phew.So that's why I decided to do a blog to collect my thoughts and keep me focused so I might be able to finish a project for once.

So Far....
So far I have the starting city of Wrenworth.I found myself doing so many npcs for this city that I ended up stopping right there because there was only so much I could think of them to say.So I started working on the storyline first.Writing all the information down that I could think of about the various people and places in the game.Still working on that section.. until this point I kept the story elements in my head but it's alot better to write them out.It makes them more concrete, more real to actually see them on paper or on screen.
[Image: ovan35_sig.jpg]
}