Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Glacia Complete Chapter One
Glacia
By CaptainRegal

[Image: Title.jpg]

Rain Garshon the young and oblivious prince of Glacia. Awakes to find his wife gone from their bed. His most trusted mentor alerting him to the fact that his father the king, has been murdered. A once blessed life now seemingly destroyed in an instant.

The one to blame his own wife, Lailah Garshon. Rain must now travel to world of Elesca searching for proof of his linage.

What he will find is something sinister waiting in his family tree. Before Rain can take back the throne he must first discover if it was his to begin with.

..:: FEATURES ::..
- Massive Game World Split Into Five Chapters
- A Simple Alchemy System
- Random Treasure Chest Contents
- On-map Monsters
- Unique Skill Learning System Similar To LOtR The Third Age.
- A Mini Game In Each Major City.
- Completely Customizable Characters

Characters:
Content Hidden

Screen Shots 1
Content Hidden

Screen Shots 2
Content Hidden

Download Chapter One Version 1.2

Credits:
KGC Script Library
Yanfly
Wij
GreatRedSpirit
Rachel
Reply }
No one has any comments on this? Cry
Reply }
Well, it looks interesting. I'll download it and let you know what I think since nobody else is posting o_o/

Also it gives me something to do instead of homework <.< >.>

Edit-
Well, there's a couple of run-on sentences but nothing major wrong in the way of grammar.
The world map is extremely laggy.
Lastly, all the facesets are appearing -behind- the message windows >.>
Reply }
Jaberwocky Wrote:Well, it looks interesting. I'll download it and let you know what I think since nobody else is posting o_o/

Also it gives me something to do instead of homework <.< >.>

Edit-
Well, there's a couple of run-on sentences but nothing major wrong in the way of grammar.
The world map is extremely laggy.
Lastly, all the facesets are appearing -behind- the message windows >.>

Sweet Ty
Reply }
Sounds and looks interesting. May have to give this a try.
Reply }
I think it's a beautiful-looking game!
Reply }
Has anyone spent enough time with the game to give any impressions?
Reply }
I played it until I died (against the 5 slimes) and I think it's really good, also if I don't like the mapping of RMVX I think your maps aren't bad at all. The story seems to be interesting and I think I will play on when I have time. So keep up the good work.
Reply }
I have uploaded an updated download of Glacia. This fixes the atb battle system from a very fast fully active. To a semi active atb battle system. If you start a new game you can fully customize it. Also the final boss as been fixed so that it is beatable.

Some other minor things were added. A final save ROOM before the boss battle. Also some of the guards directions were fixed.

There will eventually be a Version 1.2. It will focus on some better writing, level design and the way treasure is distributed.

Thanks to everyone who downloaded Version 1.0 and just to put everyone's minds at ease your save files will still work.

Reply }
I just get internal server error when I try to downloda this... can you upload it somewhere else? I'd like to try this nice looking game :) Thanks.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   BlueSkies 2 (Complete!) Starmage 21 27,709 03-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Starmage
   BlueSkies (COMPLETE) Starmage 14 19,106 03-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Starmage
   Manifest - A complete 30-hour RPG sbethune81 0 6,115 06-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Last Post: sbethune81