Save-Point
Equipment Upgrade System by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Equipment Upgrade System by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.2 (/thread-2299.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-07-2010

Would you please describe a step by step process that leads to that error? I'm not sure I understood that well.

Quote:Also, will version 1.1 hide the enhancements for weapons when enhancing armours or vice versa? Probably a pain to add but it'd make the interface a little more slick.

You got it!

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Sol Fury - 03-07-2010

Okay, I'll do my best.

What happens, when you try to remove an item by selecting the blank "remove" line, it sometimes refuses to take off the enhancement.

It seems to happen either when all the copies of an enhancement are equipped, and it is the only enhancement on a weapon. So if all my weapons only have "Adds fire damage" as an effect, I cannot unequip that element, without hitting escape to leave the screen and then going back into it again.

It doesn't seem to happen quite as often with armour as it does with weapons. And it only seems to be happening when I have both armour and weapon enhancements available.

The problem might be because the weapon enhancement "blank" is getting overwritten by the armour enhancement "blank"? That is the only explanation I can think of. If the system were to think that the blank slot were an armour enhancement, then it would disallow access to it the same way it would not allow any other armour element to be equipped to a weapon.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-07-2010

Ok, try with
Code:
@disabled_enhancements[@item_max - 1] = false
at the end of the refresh method of the Window_Enhancements class. It should be around line 890 of "Scene Enhance". Thanks for the report.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Sol Fury - 03-07-2010

That looks like it did the trick :)

Added at the end of that method before the last end, now it all works fine.

Many thanks!

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - ElMaligno - 03-09-2010

Hi Charlie, It's been a long time... Cry

I've a compatibility issue using this script with Guillaume777's multislot script.
The issue is:
Every armor i set to be enhanced and at the same time that armor is equipped by any of the actors in the database by default produces an strange thing. When i test my game and enter the menu i see how every of that armors mentioned above are added automaitcally to my inventory unequipping it from the actors even if they aren´t added in the current party.
Those actors only maintain their weapons and those armors that can't be enhanced.
Other issue is that the 'Change Equipment' event command doesn't work with these armors.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - X-Law - 03-09-2010

Hi
I´m new here. So i´ll introduce myself later in the correct section
But first thing first
I've got the same problem ElMaligno has. Dunno why this happen :S
Could you please 'fix' this?
Thanks in advance.
See ya

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Ace - 03-09-2010

but you know that the change equip command is only working properly if the weapons is in the inventory?

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - X-Law - 03-09-2010

yes of course
I try to equip the same armor that get unequipped when i start (that armor is unequipped but added to the menu)

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-10-2010

A new version, compatible with DerVVulfman's multislots system is in the works. Differently from Guillaume777, DerVVulfman is around and is actively mantaining his scripts, so, I suggest to use his system instead.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - ElMaligno - 03-10-2010

Thanks Charlie. I'll try with this script but I have a question, is the DerVVulfman's multislots system compatible with your Skills Learning System?