Save-Point
Equipment Upgrade System by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Equipment Upgrade System by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.2 (/thread-2299.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Villain - 03-01-2010

Valdred Wrote:This is one of the best scripts I've ever seen! Is it possible to customize the structure of the slots?

Shure you can.
You can change nomber of slots, and graphics.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-01-2010

Villain Wrote:Can i add special passive effects with help of enchanced?

I don't know if this is what you mean, but I can tell you that if an enhancement has some auto-state checked, it will automatically transfer it to the weapon / armor to which it is attached. So you can use enhancements for any state-based passive effect.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - fgsfds - 03-01-2010

What about elements?

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Villain - 03-01-2010

Nice! thank you!

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-01-2010

fgsfds Wrote:What about elements?

Elements too.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - fgsfds - 03-02-2010

Forgot to ask this, if it can self inflict, which will it work with? Armors and/or weap?]
And what about inflicting state on a weapon to a target?

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Charlie Fleed - 03-02-2010

Wait a moment, big mistake. Villain, I checked and I was wrong.

For weapons:
* elements on the enhancements are passed to the weapon too;
* state change on the enhancements are passed to the weapon too.

For armors:
* element defense on the enhancements are passed to the armor too;
* state defense on the enhancements are passed to the armor too.

Auto State on the armors is not affected by the enhancements at the moment. I'm going to introduce this feature in version 1.1.

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Villain - 03-02-2010

Ok its enough for me ^__^

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - fgsfds - 03-02-2010

Aye thanks for answerin teh questions, cant wait for v1.1

Customizable (Enhanced) Equipment by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.0 - Sol Fury - 03-07-2010

Quick question / observation on this great script.

When you use a mixture of enhanced armour and enhanced weapons, if you want to remove all your weapons / armours, the last enhancement on the last weapon and the last armour cannot be removed. Works fine for the rest, but when you have that one last enhancement, you have to go out of the customising screen and go back in again.

Probably not a big deal, but supposing you had to remove an enhancement for any reason, say to take it off one character and put it on another, it might be annoying.

Also, will version 1.1 hide the enhancements for weapons when enhancing armours or vice versa? Probably a pain to add but it'd make the interface a little more slick.