Save-Point
"Sunrise On Another Moon" - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Creativity Section (https://www.save-point.org/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Music and Audio (https://www.save-point.org/forum-67.html)
+--- Thread: "Sunrise On Another Moon" (/thread-3751.html)

Pages: 1 2

"Sunrise On Another Moon" - MetalRenard - 10-14-2011

[Image: fox-in-space-2dbd02f.png]
A two-track-single inspired by a sci-fi RPG Shooter and the music of the great Bjørn Lynne.

Download

Listen On SoundCloud
Enjoy. :)

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - yamina-chan - 10-14-2011

I like both tracks =)
They feel strong and as if they were telling a story.

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - Hybrida - 10-15-2011

That was amazing! OMG Epic stuff. I pictured a huge cybernetic city in my mind. 5 stars!! You can "feel" the technology in those tracks. I really enjoyed that seriously. Such excellence should be rewarded.

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - Kristovski - 10-15-2011

I think those tracks are you best yet. Makes me wanna start some random mapping

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - MetalRenard - 10-15-2011

Thanks everyone! I'd be eternally grateful if you shared this with friends and family... ^^
Indie artists like myself don't have financial backing that huge labels provide so it's mostly spread via word of mouth by people like you.

<3
And if you all like this style so much I may end up doing more. ;)

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - NnsNightshade - 10-15-2011

This style reminds me burstknuckle alot :D so very very very very great XD. Especially 'Beyond This Star' which was my favourite. I hope to hear more from this style. And every time I get online I see missed messages from you but it won't let me send IMs to people who are offline. I've been so sick and I'm sorry I keep missing you......

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - Samven - 10-17-2011

The first one definitely has a kind of "sunrise" feel in the beginning and when the futuristic sounds begin to kick in my mind, which always works to music, starts picturing a scene: some kind of massive space station orbiting Mars or Jupiter; people looking out over a big red planet as the sun starts shining in from a distance. Something about it sounds very "prologue-y", like the opening movie to the kind of sci-fi RPG you said you were influenced by.

The second one sounds more like a stage to me; one of the earlier ones where the player is still getting the hang of things, but there are a few moments (like around the 0:35~ mark) where the tone changes and I get a, "Yes, this is still the easy missions - but slip up and you will still die".

Myyep, it's a thumbs-up from me, mate. I'll be passing this on, methinks.

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - MetalRenard - 10-18-2011

Thanks! And you're right about the 2nd being a 'stage' background song,

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - Samven - 10-18-2011

(10-18-2011, 09:34 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: Thanks! And you're right about the 2nd being a 'stage' background song,

No worries. For some reason I was actually reminded of a ZoE map while listening to that one; one of those ones inside the space stations and bases in the second game.

RE: "Sunrise On Another Moon" - MetalRenard - 10-18-2011

=3 I F*****G LOVE ZoE. You're actually the first person I know who's heard of it. How strange, it was one of the best games on PS2 imo.

Content Hidden

p.s. Hybrida, you would love it too!