Save-Point
What's up, RMers? - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Games Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Development Discussion (https://www.save-point.org/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: What's up, RMers? (/thread-395.html)

RE: What's up, RMers? - Steel Beast 6Beets - 11-19-2022

Impressive as always, Remi-chan. Also when did you change your avatar? I kinda just noticed it. Aside from that, I enjoyed Mal's introduction. It got a chuckle out of me when he did the whole "nothing personnel, kid" spiel to "Shadow Dude" only to immediately walk back after some well-timed barbs. 

On my end, I haven't worked much. There's a heatwave where I live and that drains me of my will to live.

God, I hate summer. Angry

RE: What's up, RMers? - Remi-chan - 11-20-2022

(11-19-2022, 01:22 AM)Steel Beast 6Beets Wrote: Impressive as always, Remi-chan. Also when did you change your avatar? I kinda just noticed it. Aside from that, I enjoyed Mal's introduction. It got a chuckle out of me when he did the whole "nothing personnel, kid" spiel to "Shadow Dude" only to immediately walk back after some well-timed barbs.

My avatar was changed only a few days ago. One of my friends did a rough sketch of me brand 'Remi-Chan` and I took the liberty of coloring it in. Full images here: The Tweet

Yeah, Mal Morris is a character I've wanted to introduce for a while, he's been around since the original Terra but his old design was.. well, I'll let it speak for itself.
[Image: zJd6IVA.png]

Yeah... that's a face even a mother could kill.

(11-19-2022, 01:22 AM)Steel Beast 6Beets Wrote: There's a heatwave where I live and that drains me of my will to live.

Oof. Welcome to Australia weather, lmao. I getchu bro. it's currently 35 degrees celcius here in the Australian semi-tropics, and like tropics implies, it's humid as well.

Good to meet someone else on the southern hemisphere~!

Oh! While I haven't done much work since my last post, I did finish this video of the third Blue Sun Event.

Please enjoy Esperia being... herself, and more with an even less unapologetic tone than usual.

Also Svoli being a pink-eyed badass which is always a treat.

RE: What's up, RMers? - kyonides - 11-21-2022

Guess what, people? Happy with a sweat
I've come back to show you a couple of screenshots of my latest project Kiwi Kuests XP. Grinning

[Image: kiwikuestsxp01.jpg]
[Image: kiwikuestsxp02.jpg]

I know Happy with a sweat that I haven't filled the screen with lots of data, but my goal is to make some sort of minimalist quest script that can be customized TV graphically.

RE: What's up, RMers? - DerVVulfman - 11-21-2022

Is this an update or rebranding of Kuests, a system you already posted in 2016?

RE: What's up, RMers? - kyonides - 11-21-2022

It's a separate script. What I hated about Kuests was that it required too many lines of code to display all kinds of weird stuff people and I came up with. This time I would prefer to keep it as simple as possible to ensure people would love to include it in their game projects.

RE: What's up, RMers? - Remi-chan - 11-21-2022

Kuests more like Qweh!? Am I right.

I got the final two maps of Tekerlek.

And did one of the four scene-based optional events there. Leaving us with 22 events remaining.

Some Screenshots
[Image: 3mdjBZM.png]
[Image: q69tVps.png]
[Image: QZqS0nY.png]
Arr a pirate's life for me~!

Ship tileset by Coyotecraft.

RE: What's up, RMers? - Steel Beast 6Beets - 11-21-2022

(11-20-2022, 05:17 AM)Remi-chan Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 01:22 AM)Steel Beast 6Beets Wrote: Impressive as always, Remi-chan. Also when did you change your avatar? I kinda just noticed it. Aside from that, I enjoyed Mal's introduction. It got a chuckle out of me when he did the whole "nothing personnel, kid" spiel to "Shadow Dude" only to immediately walk back after some well-timed barbs.

My avatar was changed only a few days ago. One of my friends did a rough sketch of me brand 'Remi-Chan` and I took the liberty of coloring it in. Full images here: The Tweet

Yeah, Mal Morris is a character I've wanted to introduce for a while, he's been around since the original Terra but his old design was.. well, I'll let it speak for itself.
[Image: zJd6IVA.png]

Yeah... that's a face even a mother could kill.

(11-19-2022, 01:22 AM)Steel Beast 6Beets Wrote: There's a heatwave where I live and that drains me of my will to live.

Oof. Welcome to Australia weather, lmao. I getchu bro. it's currently 35 degrees celcius here in the Australian semi-tropics, and like tropics implies, it's humid as well.

Good to meet someone else on the southern hemisphere~!

Oh! While I haven't done much work since my last post, I did finish this video of the third Blue Sun Event.

Please enjoy Esperia being... herself, and more with an even less unapologetic tone than usual.

Also Svoli being a pink-eyed badass which is always a treat.

Well, yeah... I must agree that Mal's new design is a marked improvement over that.

Also, I feel your pain Sad . I just watched today's forecast in a local channel and there's ANOTHER heatwave that will last the rest of the week. It's only 11:30 AM and I'm already sweating buckets.

I yearn for winter's cold embrace.  Cry

RE: What's up, RMers? - kyonides - 11-27-2022

I'm back on this thread to make an interesting report on how my Kuests Dynamis XP script is evolving.

[Image: kuestsdynamisxp000.jpg]
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp001.jpg]
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp002.jpg]
[Image: kuestsdynamisxp003.jpg]

I won't say my script is finished alredy because I'd be lying to you, yet, I don't think Thinking I still have to need to add too many custom features to the GUI to make it usable by the average forumer. Don't you agree, guys? Happy with a sweat

RE: What's up, RMers? - Steel Beast 6Beets - 11-27-2022

Seems the UI design is coming along quite nicely.

The "current stance" bit caught my attention. I can only assume that means the client's disposition changes if one completes their quests.

RE: What's up, RMers? - Remi-chan - 11-27-2022

Burnout sucks... :0