Save-Point
How long have you been playing videogames? - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://www.save-point.org/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How long have you been playing videogames? (/thread-5742.html)

How long have you been playing videogames? - kyonides - 03-06-2016

Well, many people has answered this question by voting online. Take a look at the screenshot.

[Image: gHG71eS.png]
Honestly, I've been playing for several years...

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - DerVVulfman - 03-06-2016

I am definitely in the 34.49% group at the bottom since I was around at the dawn of the Atari 2600. Heck, I had a 'PONG' console before that.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - Bounty Hunter Lani - 03-06-2016

I'm in the 16-20 category  Grinning 

I was playing Killer Instinct at 5, It was awesome  Tongue sticking out 

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - kyonides - 03-06-2016

Yeah, I played it too and also some of the early versions of Street Fighter when it included Blanka from the Amazonas and Honda the, eh, japanese sumo wrestler. Sadly i wasn't good at this game and kept using Mr Bison a lot and Ken as my second choice.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - Ahzoh - 03-06-2016

The first game I ever actually played was The Spongebob The Movie game that came with my Gameboy that my dad gave me for my 8th birthday... so about 10 years. However, before then, I watched my brother play some Pokemon Coliseum game on his Pikachu N64.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - Lightness - 03-06-2016

My first console was the Atari 2600, and I've been playing games since I was old enough to hold that controller. So yeah, more than 25 years for me.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - Melana - 03-08-2016

Something about 17 years for me now. So I'm in the 16 - 20 group.

My very first games where the old SNES games which I played together with my older brother like Terranigma, Lufia, Zelda, Evermore, Secret of Mana and many more.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - kyonides - 03-08-2016

Did anybody here ever play this game namely Enduro? Yeah, the one that could make your thumb get numb! I also liked the ultra noisy game called Turboil or Turmoil where you drive a small spaceship of sorts and kept firing at your left or right hand side for no good reason until you could reach the next level. Man, it was impossible to play it at night without muting the TV for good. Mmm, there was also some simplistic Bowling game, too, but I guess it was just too stupid.

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - KasperKalamity - 03-09-2016

25 years!

RE: How long have you been playing videogames? - MMG92 - 03-10-2016

I want to become a video game localizator, so I started to play when I realized that is what I want to be professionally (three or four years ago ^^)