Save-Point
Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Creativity Section (https://www.save-point.org/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Art and Design (https://www.save-point.org/forum-68.html)
+--- Thread: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! (/thread-8230.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 06-19-2023

Did these over a couple days.

Chibis of Chaos and Garbage
[Image: 38eUy4e.png]
Later on I'll add mouth flaps so I can use these for Simian Scandal devlogs over the old chibis.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 06-22-2023

Mouthflaps added to all 16, as well as formatting to make them ready for the purpose they'll serve later on~
[Image: atFlhey.gif][Image: be6mKWo.gif]
[Image: zaCyEeo.gif][Image: oxRd2fm.gif]
Here's just four.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 07-02-2023

The Arachne Avenger
[Image: rhFWOd4.png]
Yizmala in her more endgame appearance.

WANTED: THE ACID WITCH
[Image: ov098ZG.png]
My Photoshop skills in effect.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 07-09-2023

The Owlbear Strikes Back
[Image: lLrxoO0.png]
But this time, the Acid Witch would be ready.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 07-25-2023

Yizmala in her Nobless Spidersilk Regalia for an infiltration mission into the capital of Lochestor.
[Image: vqvEmvG.png]
Very fun.

I've also been making chibis for various people, and you should know at least one of these fun idiots!
[Image: ImIsOS5.gif][Image: UQqmuQX.gif][Image: 3zxLGql.gif][Image: gQWsbdf.gif][Image: 6av4yT2.gif]

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 07-28-2023

Whew, this took a while, but I thank you all for your patience~!

The Only One they Fear
[Image: yJKtzN0.png]
A bit of homework that ScomicMaker posited to me, the theme being Magic Mistake. My idea was a portal / Helgate malfunction that caused Mischevia to teleport from Heldath to the Hell in Doom Eternal with the Doomslayer slaughtering demons close by.

There is finally a speed draw, as I streamed or recorded all of this except the initial draft that I ended up scrapping.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 08-18-2023

Another homework prompt done for my teacher SComicMaker.

One Rainy Afternoon
[Image: GeIp902.png]
I also did a speed draw for this one~!

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 09-02-2023

Terminus Void
[Image: uYjUAhJ.png]
When one casts their gaze into the void, this is wat one may see when the void gazes back.

Here's a speed Draw Video

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 09-22-2023

teach will be so proud! Another monthly homework prompt! This one was for 'Dinner for Two' and so after some VERY REASONABLE AND FAIR CHOICE PARALYSIS I came to realize the idea of Xaela and Xali having a chill picnic in some cthonian dystopic setting was what I wanted to do most.

I had already hinted in various Apocrypha, most notably Romance of Evildoing Camaraderie that these two had something of a relationship built on that they understand and respect each other.

They are both at their best when they are being evil as hell and unapologetically themselves. So in what could almost be seen as an homage to a scene described in the apocrypha above I had them on the eldritch edifice having a picnic (wickerberry tea included!) as a city and world burned beneath them. yet another civilization of savages victim to the Children of Calamity and their destructive rampages.

Picnic of a Sort
[Image: wNaSNkm.png]
As per usual, I have also provided a speed draw video to show my process.This art piece took nine hours, over three different streams. One of the longest rendering times in recent history.

RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - Remi-chan - 10-22-2023

New art, yay~!

Final Moonlight
[Image: TLDLFRD.jpg]

Speed Draw Video