Save-Point
At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Occasions (https://www.save-point.org/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness (/thread-9068.html)

Pages: 1 2

At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Demos "Rise Evil" Kerrigan - 09-03-2024

Greetings everyone!

I believe most of you know who I am on the Save-Point server, but I've never thought of creating an account here until now. My dear friend Der VVulfman is quite persuasive if you ask me. Alright enough goofing around. I'm Demos Kerrigan, also know as Rise Evil. I'm neither good, nor evil. I'm a creative and artistic troll (welp, kind of) who enjoys having fun when I have free time at hand.
"Also when I'm inspired, because otherwise... I'm kinda lazy..."

I'm from eastern North America at the top north land in the shape of the German Sheperd dog known to speak the alien language known as French  Very cheery
I enjoy drawing from time to time, when the inspiration goes by obviously. I rarely play video games since I'm very busy with home chores, but when I do, I do enjoy my time. I also love cooking a lot. I'll try to make sure to follow the guideline and be a gud boy.

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - DerVVulfman - 09-03-2024

*HOWUUU!!!!*  (Translation from loup-garou:  Hiya!)

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you will find the Creativity Section's Art and Design board to your liking.

And who knows, you may pick up RMXP over again given all the software we have collected.

God help me, I still have more to update.

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - kyonides - 09-03-2024

Hi. Just do me a favor, please. Don't forget to greet Rex on my behalf if you see him after filming a new episode. Winking

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Demos "Rise Evil" Kerrigan - 09-03-2024

(09-03-2024, 05:35 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: *HOWUUU!!!!*  (Translation from loup-garou:  Hiya!)

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you will find the Creativity Section's Art and Design board to your liking.

And who knows, you may pick up RMXP over again given all the software we have collected.

God help me, I still have more to update.

Great to know. But damn I do love RMXP and RMMZ for what they can provide. If only there was a way to fuse the both of them :D

Quote:kyonides
iHi. Just do me a favor, please. Don't forget to greet Rex on my behalf if you see him after filming a new episode. [Image: wink.gif]

You mean Remi's famous space character Rex Flexin? Unless you're referring the description of my homeland? xD

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - kyonides - 09-03-2024

Nope, I mean Dog Rex from Hudson and Rex. Laughing

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Demos "Rise Evil" Kerrigan - 09-03-2024

Hudson and Rex? That's the first time I've heard of it. I don't know who they are.

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Remi-chan - 09-09-2024

Lmao yeah Kyonides would be the last person on this forum to glaze me or my work, haha!

Sorry I'm late. I am stupid and didn't realize you'd made an intro thread here! Helps the birthday thread is usually always at the top of the bumped threads.

Welcome aboard the funny farm here, the ringleader Dervvulfman and me, the chaotic goddess gremlin- are here to make a ride a wild one!

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Remi-chan - 09-09-2024

Lmao yeah Kyonides would be the last person on this forum to glaze me or my work, haha! (He thinks I'm part of some rpgmaker cult lmao)

Sorry I'm late. I am stupid and didn't realize you'd made an intro thread here! Helps the birthday thread is usually always at the top of the bumped threads.

Welcome aboard the funny farm here, the ringleader Dervvulfman and me, the chaotic goddess gremlin- are here to make a ride a wild one!

Edit: The poster of this message has denied herself ONE (1) crispy chocolate circle as punishment for her accidental double post! Silly lass!

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Demos "Rise Evil" Kerrigan - 09-11-2024

Thanks Remi-Chan, but I think you accidentally double posted the same message... ^^"

RE: At the begining, comes a new light bulb in the center of total darkness - Remi-chan - 09-17-2024

(09-11-2024, 05:16 AM)Demos "Rise Evil" Kerrigan Wrote: Thanks Remi-Chan, but I think you accidentally double posted the same message... ^^"

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!

Somehow this is VVulfy's fault.