Arbor's Eve [now in mv!]
(02-02-2023, 08:59 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: The Villageburg interior maps are now finished!

[Image: st5MZzk.png]

I wanted to show off this area in particular. This is the first place you go after the game starts. You enter through a cheese cave [click here] beneath the hill that the house sits on. There's a party going on inside with a band once I find/make the charsets, and nobody notices that you enter wearing a waiter's clothes. Eventually the jig is up and you make an escape from the parapet. This is where the cool undercover spy music is playing [click here]

[Image: 0Ux2zzg.png]

Mount Athos is still here. Aside from that, I recall the demo had a similar intro. As for band sprites, I think those are the closest thing I've ever found:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1722]

Attached Files
.png   Canto y baile.png (Size: 12.67 KB / Downloads: 50)
Reply }
Comic intro as one. the pages flip while you're actually playing. 

[Image: 4j0FxZx.png]
Reply }
one more time in the new engine
Villageburg:

[Image: MZtHKNq.png]

closeups:
[Image: amWwatY.png]

And the interior of the 4-block apartment building. the second party member lives in one of the units, and depending on which one, they'll get a different element specialty. oddly though the door events don't export along with the map image 

[Image: lQPtTCb.png]
Reply }
Your mapping skills are as legendary as always. Right off the bat, the building in the upper right corner gets my attention so do those empty lots in the west riverbank.

Also, that purple forest spiral is rather mysterious too.
Reply }