Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 What are electronic cigarettes?
as an electronic cigarette smoker, I will fill you in on some facts. E-Juice ( the stuff you smoke ) gets vaporized and it can contain flavors and nicotine of varying amounts. Some e-juices taste awful, some taste good. My personal favorite is Boba's Bounty, which produces a vapor that is thicker and stronger than most cigarettes and has a nice flavor to it. It also has a relatively high nicotine content. I didn't smoke e-cigs to quit smoking, I started smoking them because they don't smell up the house like a regular cigarette does, and my clothes don't end up smelling like cigarettes either. e-cigs have a lot less carcinigens in them, so they are much better for you, and since you're really smoking water vapor, they don't cause the kind of damage that a standard cigarette does to your lungs either. When I started my e-cig, I didn't feel like I was missing anything. It did take some expiramentation to find a good liquid, but I've got one that I like now, and I think it tastes better than a standard cigarette. If you are considering E-Cigs, I recommend refill liquids from this site here --> http://www.avejuice.com/ ( my favorite blend is here --> http://www.avejuice.com/BobasBounty?cate...egory_id=0 ). Experiment a bit, and you'll be sure to find something you like. Also, you can order the flavors with varying levels of nicotine. I would start with a small bottle with a low amount of nicotine and work yourself up until you find the level that's right for you. You can also buy bottles of straight nicotine, but don't use those without mixing them with vg or pg, or you'll get very sick, and possibly die from a nicotine overdose.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
What are electronic cigarettes? - by cosmickitty - 04-27-2011, 03:12 AM
RE: What are electronic cigarettes? - by Kirito - 04-27-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: What are electronic cigarettes? - by Jacket - 04-27-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: What are electronic cigarettes? - by Holder - 04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
RE: What are electronic cigarettes? - by Jacket - 04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: What are electronic cigarettes? - by Jacket - 04-29-2011, 10:50 AM