Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Simply Following the Rule of Introduction
(12-08-2023, 04:00 PM)Remi-chan Wrote: RinDeez Nuts over your chin!

Now that my squealing infantile urge to retread a bad joke has been satisfied, I warmly welcome you to Save-point. A land dominated by lycanthropes, goth girls, space goddesses, clowns, huge hardware nerds, huge pixel art nerds, mapping mandies who still use XP because dat map system so swole, insect people from bizarre night-time cartoon network shows, cthulu's mum and also whatever the upright heck I'm supposed to be. (oh wait space goddess checks out)

I am sure as the chesticles i barely have that you will find this haven of dogmatic dopiness a right treat and i recommend the What's up rm'ers thread for all of the wrong reasons!

See your regular casual gamedev would go in there to post updates about their game, but while you definitely should do that, it is also a trainwreck of comedy gold. Between my bizarrely disjointed posts where I make myself look like I fit better in the clown box than the space goddess one, dervvulfman being a scary man purely due to his sheer ability to work through mountainously monotonous tasks, kyonides posting basically anything and the small but sorta cute squabbles between people that are basically a debate without hate (though it can be hard to tell sometimes).

No, the real reason to go there is for entertainment! But also to post about your game and scope up other people's projects. I myself am about to make a post there and i would be cheesed if you would follow suit assuming you make games.

Whether you do or not though, welcome to the FUNNY forum where everything is normal i swear!
My many thanks for the odd but warm welcome! ^_^
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simply Following the Rule of Introduction - by RinDes - 12-09-2023, 05:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   a valid non-spam introduction Nonombom 1 1,055 04-16-2023, 10:52 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   I don't like making introduction but I have to ForbiddenFusion 2 1,228 02-06-2023, 04:27 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman