"Zero" joins the battle!
I've been lurking around Save Point for a little while now and have recently reached the point (the save point even HE HE) where it's more impractical not have an account so... here I am!

I'm definitely more of an artist than a coder, so expect to see me lurking around, yoinking scripts from unsuspecting (and willing) victims. I've been using XP since 2019-- tried using MZ later (I think, they've all blended together pretty seamlessly at this point) and had a brain aneurysm because of how different it was. Learnt it's better just to stay in my lane lol. But because of that I'd say I've got a decent handle on it... Well, decent enough. I still haven't been able to figure out the math behind damage formulas and a bunch of other smaller things. But right now, that's neither here nor there.

I'm currently working on a game called Reverie-- I started making it a while ago but ended up remaking it four times, so here's to the fifth actually making it to the finish line! Take a look if you'd like, I remade the header graphic this morning so I kinda want an excuse to show it off haha...

https://zerosum-games.itch.io/reverie

Anyway, thanks for having me here-- and now that I am-- Godspeed to you all.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
"Zero" joins the battle! - by ZerosumGame - 08-16-2024, 12:14 PM
RE: "Zero" joins the battle! - by DerVVulfman - 08-16-2024, 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Fledgling Developer Joins the Frey MrsDebauchery 2 1,203 02-23-2024, 01:20 AM
Last Post: MrsDebauchery
Tongue  Another lurker joins the site Canvance 2 1,099 02-14-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: kyonides