The New RPG Maker Central Archive
It was this summer that I had announced that RPG Maker Central was being archived, I being contacted to perform this task as RMC was becoming unstable.  This task was indeed completed, and indeed RMC had now vanished.

But apart from a zipped archive file, there was little to show.

That is until now.

This week, I have begun reposting all the scripts from RPG Maker Central. It may not be in the exact format as it appeared within the RPG Maker Central board, some of the screenshots having been posted originally on ImageShack and other sites that lost their content and cannot be recovered.  However, what can be posted is being posted and available to all fully-registered members.

All posts within are locked, thus no one can reply.  And members will not be able to add Posts/Topics within the RPG Maker Central board of their own.  And on top of that, the following appears at the top of every script post:

This is a locked, single-post thread from RPG Maker Central.  Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given.  If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

Along with that, the author's name and the original post date within RMC appear at the top of each thread.

As of now, over one-hundred and thirty script threads have been added. But that is only a small portion as a very large number of scripts remain.  And the topics are being added oldest-thread to newest,  so only those created for RPGMaker VXAce have been posted.  Still, code for other engine scripts do exist.

Over 130 scripts posted.

A LOT more to go.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)

[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png]    [Image: liM4ikn.png]    [Image: fdzKgZA.png]    [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png]    [Image: uSqjY09.png]    [Image: GAA3qE9.png]    [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]    [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
  Above are clickable links
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New RPG Maker Central Archive - by DerVVulfman - 09-08-2024, 07:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   RPG Maker Changes Publishers Kain Nobel 1 1,254 10-10-2022, 05:15 AM
Last Post: kyonides