Free Kitties? How generous
(10-19-2024, 12:35 AM)FriKitty Wrote: Hello! I will be honest, I mainly registered here because it's very likely I will need coding help x) I hope that is okay (?). Someone recommended me this forum, so I'm trying it out!

Also, I love cats, but my favorite animal is actually the red panda. Too bad you can't have them as pets...

Oh nooo... Who could that have possibly been?? D;

Pfft yea, that was probably me! (I dunno I don't remember but I have been shelling this place to anyone who doesn't wanna have to deal with RMW's sycophantic bullsh** so it PROBABLY was me.)

Cats are great, and so are red pandas! Respect to your taste in befurred adorable mammals!

I should make a red panda monster-girl OC at some point... ANYWAY! Welcome FriKitty my fly as fuck cat lady homie, my friendo of feline and falafel superiority. My pandering red panda of roses! So on, and so on!

The scripters and coders here are often happy to help, as they have this crazy habit of not having their heads far enough up their ass that they could fund an entire branch of hershey's chocolate. (only i'm capable of being that conceited and disgusting.)

Also we have a discord which you can access via the top right navigation pane. it's one of those funny buttons! Definitely recommend as DerVVulfman is an active user there.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - 10-19-2024, 12:35 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by kyonides - 10-19-2024, 12:53 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - 10-19-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by DerVVulfman - 10-19-2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by Remi-chan - 10-20-2024, 11:38 PM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - Yesterday, 03:13 AM