Free Kitties? How generous
(10-19-2024, 01:29 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: *HOWUUU!*  (Translation from Lycan:  someone said kitties?)

My talent lies with Ruby scripting with graphics afterwards.  Javascript is sadly not one of my talents.  However, I'm sure something could be attained.  I am creating an archive of a forum that passed away this year, and there's a section of MV scripts which should include some menu scripts you may find interesting.  That is if you don't get anything immediately.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank you! For the message, and the funny gif XD.
Funnily, that problem that made me register was already solved, LOL. But my menus are still unfinished, and I keep getting ideas I could try making plugins for, so... I may still need to ask sometime haha.

At the very least, I should post my game when it's finished x) I'm not really active in forums generally, but I hope such short appearance is welcome (?). I also made a little miscellaneous plugin (apart from my menu thing) that I would love to share (again, when my game is finished, as I'm still adding things to it). I'm not great at coding and I probably don't follow the best practices but the plugin certainly works, so there's that, lol

(10-20-2024, 11:38 PM)Remi-chan Wrote: Oh nooo... Who could that have possibly been?? D;

Pfft yea, that was probably me! (I dunno I don't remember but I have been shelling this place to anyone who doesn't wanna have to deal with RMW's sycophantic bullsh** so it PROBABLY was me.)

Cats are great, and so are red pandas! Respect to your taste in befurred adorable mammals!

I should make a red panda monster-girl OC at some point... ANYWAY! Welcome FriKitty my fly as fuck cat lady homie, my friendo of feline and falafel superiority. My pandering red panda of roses! So on, and so on!

The scripters and coders here are often happy to help, as they have this crazy habit of not having their heads far enough up their ass that they could fund an entire branch of hershey's chocolate. (only i'm capable of being that conceited and disgusting.)

Also we have a discord which you can access via the top right navigation pane. it's one of those funny buttons! Definitely recommend as DerVVulfman is an active user there.

Yes! It was you! <3 But I was too lazy to search your username lol my bad
(Designing a red panda girl, very good idea, keep up the red panda propaganda)
I may join that Discord sometime then......... I'm already in two RPG Maker discords and I'm known to suck at keeping active in more than a few Discord servers, but I will consider jsjs
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - 10-19-2024, 12:35 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by kyonides - 10-19-2024, 12:53 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - 10-19-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by DerVVulfman - 10-19-2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by Remi-chan - 10-20-2024, 11:38 PM
RE: Free Kitties? How generous - by FriKitty - Yesterday, 03:13 AM