Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
2)

Robin silently cursed herself as she found her luck diminishing as rapidly as the guard down the hall. Daniel, on the other hand, knew there wasn’t a moment to lose. Thinking quickly, Daniel grabbed the helmet from Robin’s hand and hurled it at the would-be escapee. His aim was impeccable as always, and struck the guard at the base of the spine.

After a quick stumble, the guard was face down in the stone floor. A mere second was all that Robin needed and she charged forth and drove her blade into the man’s back.

“What did you just do!” Daniel cried out”

“Shh...” she hissed back.

She then proceeded to grab the slain guard’s feet and drag him across the hall towards a nearby door. “If he got away, the castle would surely know that we were here.” Using her foot, she wedged the door open.

“I know that. But you didn’t have to kill him.” he groaned.

“Yes I did. How many people with elf ears live in Takuro?”

Daniel sighed. “Only three,” he reluctantly acknowledged. Though only his mother was elf, he and his little sister still had the oft spoken tell-tale trace of their lineage.

“Exactly,” she replied back, dumping the guard into the water closet. “Now just help me with that guy, would ya?”
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by DerVVulfman - 06-25-2009, 03:45 AM