Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Fatal Waters [V_1.0]
[Image: ogjml5.png]
Hello RMVXP. This is a simple 30 minute game I made for a school project. As some of you may know by now, I'm planning to extend this game from 30 minutes to somewhere around 2 hours. People seem to be impressed by the game which drove me to extend it. If you would like to help on the game in any way, please contact me. Thanks!

WE NEED A SCRIPTER!
I've been looking for someone to take a look and edit some bugs in the scripting portion of the game. There are only 5 and 2 scripts to be made. Please contact me if you want to help. Thanks!

Also, Fatal Waters was nominated for a .ORGY award! The category was Favorite Completed Game of 08-09. Thanks to EVERYONE who voted for FW and a very special thanks goes out to who nominated us! From what I remember, we didn’t place, but we came in 4th. Not bad at all…
[Image: dwx92e.png]
Long ago, the great Arbinan Sea once ruled half the planet of Sandora. Traders and merchant ships had to travel great distances to sell their goods they obtained from their journeys. Legend tell of an ancient pirate ship that is said to hold an untold amount of treasure. This ship became caught in a fierce storm centuries ago and was swallowed by the unforgivable sea...

Life on this planet was limited to the westernmost side and overpopulation was a major concern for the peoples that lived there. Crops and livestock we're scarce and the freshwater supply was anything but clean. Disease spread like rapid fire.

The citizens prayed to their gods for more land and soon their prayers were answered. The sea floor split open in an awesome display of seismic activity and volcanic eruptions. People flocked to the newly opened land in which they called Tulloch and once again lived very successful lives, up until the pandemic broke loose.

The crops and livestock grown and raised on the new land became toxic. People soon found out that the soil used to grow their crops had become extremely deadly due to the drainage of the sea water into the land. An antidote was made for the disease which cured the people and once again, people went on living great lives.

Our story takes place in a small village nested on the northernmost part of Sharnall. In this village lives our hero, Scott Lawson and his widowed mother. The two lived very successful lives up until Scott's mother became extremely ill. Doctors rushed to her side and concluded that the cure that once protected her, had mutated. The disease slowly became immune to the cure by altering her DNA.

Scott became worried and sought after an alternate cure for his mother. This is his story...

[Image: 33em0rl.png]
[Image: 34yuwwm.jpg]
Name: Scott Lawson
Bio: A brave and courageous young man who cares for his mother on a daily basis. After her infection, he stands by her day by day making sure she is safe. Scott becomes fed up with watching his mother die and decides to find an alternate cure.

[Image: 6f4kmd.jpg]
Name: Adam Patterson
Bio: Adam is Scott's best friend and side-kick although he is a coward. He has become extremely intelligent which makes up for his lack of strength. Adam aids Scott in his quest to find a cure for Scott's mother.
[Image: m7wg3r.png]
Mothers Room
Dellina Forest
Dellina Forest w/ HUD showoff
Lost Cavern
[Image: 2mebair.png]
*Lockpicking (In new update only)
*Traps to navigate around (In new update only)
*Improved Graphics (In new update only)
*Quests (In new update only)
*UMS
*Circle of Light (In new update only)
*Chrono Trigger CMS (edited)
*Advanced weather
*Pause script
*Dash system (In new update only)
*Party Item Limit - Let’s you carry a certain amount of items. (In new update only)
*Skill shop
*Checkpoint system (In new update only)

Credit
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Lt. Fox - 06-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Zeriab - 06-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Lt. Fox - 06-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Zeriab - 06-30-2009, 02:02 AM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Alpha-Mad - 07-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by computerwizoo7 - 07-13-2009, 06:52 PM
Fatal Waters [V_1.0] - by Zeriab - 07-14-2009, 02:10 PM