Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 I found a tales of battlestystem for RMVX at a japanse site and need help
Hi, I found a Tales of Battle System for RMVX at a japanese site. The only problem is I cannot
figure out how to use skills and items or call a battle with a monster without the script command. If I don't use $scene = TABattle_Scene.new(1) it just calls the default battle system and I want to know if anyone could help me figure out how to call the tales of battle system without having to do that because I want victory and defeat handlers and I do not want the player to be able to escape from a boss battle. Also like I said I also need help figureing out how to use skills and items please. Thank you in advance. Here is a link to the demo. If it doesn't link you directly to the download look towards the bottum for ActBattle and only ActBattle. If you are still confused I'll upload the demo.

http://hikimoki.web.infoseek.co.jp/
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
I found a tales of battlestystem for RMVX at a japanse site and need help - by Rose Guardian - 12-29-2010, 02:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   I found a message script and cannot figure out how to use it Rose Guardian 3 6,272 05-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Rose Guardian