Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Getting Banned or Not?
Oh yeah, I skimmed by the topic last night when I visited chaos-project. Some comments from their chat-box...

Chat Box (From bottom to top)

From what I've seen in the chatbox, and in the actual topic in question, somebody gave you proper advice on improving a software function and you blatantly gave them the cold shoulder. I'm not extensively knowledgeable about the software you're creating or the language it is programmed in, so I can't tell you if his advice was good advice or not (I'm assuming it was).

There are some better ways you could've handled the situation, such as maybe trying out what he suggested, or bringing up an argument about why his advice doesn't fit your situation. Unfortunately, I'm not qualified enough to give you a second opinion about his suggestion, but perhaps he knows what he's talking about? Maybe? He just might...

"I've been working with Visual Studio for awhile I know what I'm talking about." ~game_guy

See, maybe.

"In fact make something like this and release it as small as it is. Gui is fantastic, its helpful and its a whopping 2.2 MB.
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.ph ... 851.0.html" ~game_guy

Oh. Then, most likely.

I don't know, I don't really see anything that is going to result in a ban yet, I don't even really see anybody flaming you or being a prick (one small instance, but that was it.) I think you should keep working on your character generator, maybe even figuring out what game_guy did and, if you're feeling good, do it better!

This is a silly argument and I don't even know why its being brought to save-point.org, it should remain at hbgames. Either way, I hope the best of your project, and I hope you might even make some unexpected friends (or frienemies) out of it.

"don't use being free as an excuse for a subpar product. push yourself, my friend, to be the best in everything that you do" ~noise

Sorry, I liked that quote! Anyways, good luck!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Getting Banned or Not? - by computerwizoo7 - 07-07-2011, 06:46 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by RosyPosy - 07-07-2011, 09:49 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by MetalRenard - 07-07-2011, 09:56 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by Pherione - 07-07-2011, 09:59 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by deValdr - 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by Kain Nobel - 07-07-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by MetalRenard - 07-07-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: Getting Banned or Not? - by computerwizoo7 - 07-08-2011, 12:40 AM