Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Legalizing Prostitution?
(09-08-2011, 11:13 PM)Olivia Wrote: That's a straw man, I never said it was wrong to get high, nor sell yourself, those are subjective moralities.

What I did say is that the legalization of drugs and prostitution do have bad side effects when legalized, as mentioned in my previous post.
You dot need to say it, Because side effects alone are not a good reason for making things illegal.
You have to question the moral efforts of whether your willing to put these people in with real Criminals instead of finding alternate paths.I really dont care if its legal or not, but change is an absolute.

Based on its moral content i cannot justify making it illegal.
thus why should it be? thats the only reason why it being illegal doesnt make sense.

Either way handeling of these issues needs to be corrected, cause obviously society cannot simply make it legal nor make it illegal without efforts to help.your damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Weighing Irresponsibility with irresponsibility makes it 0.in other words...it doesnt matter.
people are irreversibly irresponsible. and trust me, being illegal doesnt help a damn.
It just shifts the forces. it will always get into kids hands...there will always be violence related to selling, and you cant avoid the unseen. The references youve shown can be explained by the lack of needing to lie or hide it.

my final word on this issue is pretty obvious actually.
Whats worse? the immoral or incompetent?

Ultimately our answer of that one question decides which side we favor.

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Legalizing Prostitution? - by cosmickitty - 09-07-2011, 03:58 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by MagitekElite - 09-07-2011, 04:17 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by RosyPosy - 09-07-2011, 05:26 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by MagitekElite - 09-07-2011, 05:58 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by RosyPosy - 09-07-2011, 07:59 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by cosmickitty - 09-07-2011, 04:35 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by DerVVulfman - 09-07-2011, 04:47 AM
RE: Legalizing Prostitution? - by RosyPosy - 09-08-2011, 10:23 PM