Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Help with an ATB
That's kind of what I had in mind, actually, but you're missing the point.

The game can detect whether the player or the enemy has an advantage. What I'm trying to do now is get that advantage to make a difference. Enemy advantage should make players start with no energy. Player advantage should make players start with full energy.

In case you're curious, you have to attack an enemy on the overworld (I'm using Mr. Mo's ABS) from the front to get enemy advantage, and from the back or sides to get player advantage. This system makes the thief and ranger characters extra important because the thief can temporarily stun enemies and then attack them on the back, while the ranger can get enemies from behind without alerting them (for obvious reasons).

As for the script itself, I didn't edit it myself, I'm assuming a Spanish-speaking translator snatched it from a Japanese coder. It works perfectly but I can't change the energy to zero or full from an event. That's all I need.

Thanks for replying.
"No, that's the fourth one. The one where you shoot your head to summon demons is the third one."
- Me, trying to explain Persona 3 without sounding like a madman.
}

Messages In This Thread
Help with an ATB - by VEE-Chary - 04-20-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Help with an ATB - by DerVVulfman - 04-20-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Help with an ATB - by VEE-Chary - 04-20-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: Help with an ATB - by DerVVulfman - 04-21-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Help with an ATB - by VEE-Chary - 04-21-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Help with an ATB - by MechanicalPen - 04-22-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Help with an ATB - by VEE-Chary - 04-22-2014, 03:06 AM