Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 GESPENST
[Image: bd5bffa0d36c.png]

"...Eons before recorded history began, in the days following the Maker’s birthing of the universe, the Allfather did create man to tame the land, and the Gepensts to guard man and guide him through the Everafter.
When man’s hubris and power led him to violate the Everafter while he yet lived, poisoning the holy after life in pursuit of power, the Gespensts forsake their inherent task, for they realized they could not guide man, only contain him.
They sealed those responsible under the wall that never bent, and watched the innocent to guide his way..."

- Amisad Lowel, the World Records

Welcome to GESPENT, a classic-style JRPG. You know, I always liked these games, and i also always prefer JRPG's to WRPG's for their colorful characters, creative designs and strategic battle systems. So I am not trying to make something action-related, or RTS, or a rhytm game or something... No, what I want to make is what Maker exists for. But please, don't expect a clichéd by the book JRPG, no. I am fixing what I feel is wrong with that genre (and please don't come to my door with burning pitchforks for not liking some classic JRPG elements like overobundance of grinding and random encounters). I just want to make a game which I, and by extent you all, can play and have fun with.
The game is free and open, you can get all resources from it w/o my permission and do everything you want with it.

Well, that was kinda jousy, wasn't it? I'm not very good at those "intro" things. Let me just to map out the features that await you in the upcoming game and in the demo itself:

Features:

Content Hidden

Upcoming features:

Content Hidden

Game shall be released in episodic format.

KNOWN BUGS:

Content Hidden

People and gratitudes:
- Indimion & Hosse for their amazing music.
- undergroundjin & LexusX For their outstanding animations
- caveman, Ren310, Cornered Cosmos & Anthyny Murphy for testing.

Characters:
Content Hidden

Screenshots:
Content Hidden

Download Demo
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
GESPENST - by Personigo de la Ĉefo - 12-15-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: GESPENST - by Anthyny - 12-18-2014, 04:19 PM