Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird, unexplained "Unable to find file" error, please help!
@ DerVVulfman

It seems like the encrypter is the issue. I tried it on my CPU and I got the same error.

Unfortunately I am well past the 128 limit. I'm actually pushing 900MB without the music. The main problem I have is that my animations folder is 800MB by itself. I have some pretty sweet animations, and I don't want to get rid of any of them. I have never heard of converting full RBG graphics to palette graphics. It seems like that could possibly put me under the limit and allow me to use the RMXP encrypter. I am using a older version of RMXP, which I got back in 2007. How do you do the conversion? Special program? Thanks!

@ Kain_Nobel

Thank you very much for the detailed response, it is greatly appreciated. I will do my best to answer your post succinctly.

I do have a Map001.rxdata, as it is the world map, and the only map in which the player can use vehicles.

Thank you for explaining what Section 094 is. It turns out that DerVVulfman's Vehicle script is the script that is causing the issue. The script at line 1005 uses load_data and at 1013 uses save_data. Here is a snippet of the line. You can see the other scripts I use in addition to the vehicle script, such as Mode7, Patch for Mode7, and Vehicle add-on for placement, all thanks to DerVVulfman.

.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 89.68 KB / Downloads: 4)

I will send you my unencrypted project via PM right after I post this. Thanks again for the help. Let me know if you need anything else.
Habs11
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird, unexplained "Unable to find file" error, please help! - by habs11 - 03-12-2015, 04:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart [solved] Wierd XP error cosmickitty 0 3,368 03-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Last Post: cosmickitty
  Weird Timer Problem Ace 5 8,928 06-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
  Level up error spazfire 7 8,782 01-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Jaberwocky