Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
We all have that one thing that we love but no one else can stand. Games, movies, comics, TV shows, breakfast cereals, politicians from the 1940's... What are some of the things that you love but everyone else seems to hate?

For me, it's Batman & Robin. I don't care how many people hate it - I love this movie. Is it dumb? Yeeeeees but it's still fun and at least it has an identity because of its stupid campiness as opposed to The Dark Knight Rises, which just fills every plot hole by screaming "BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN!" in our faces.

The runner-up is Final Fantasy X-2. Now, as a story, I like this about as much as the other Final Fantasy stories (which is to say, not that much) but the actual gameplay mechanics hold up actually pretty well if you're prepared to get past the eyeball-crunching abysmal story and writing (which not everyone can). Combat is fast, the job system adds a lot of strategy, and there's no Sphere Grids or Licence Boards or such nonsense. It's back to traditional, good old-fashioned levelling up; which I like.

What about you guys? Anything you love but no one else seems to be able to stand?
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Stuff you love but no one else seems to - by Samven - 03-16-2015, 09:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,779 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven