Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Atoa Custom Battle System: Popup when status change
Yes - it is me again. But this will be my last request regarding the acbs by atoa. Promise ))
I've a final request which is in my mind for very long time but I  forgot suggest it. Good that I remember about that.

As you know from my last request, im using the Atoa Custom Battle System alongside his CTB (FFX like addon he made)

I want basically a little new feature/addon on his script.

Whenever someone is inflicted with a negative status effect like poison or any other status effect, a text saying "poison" should appear next to the inflicted one in red color font. The text should start left of the target and vanish while moving to above.

And in addition: Whenever someone is inflicted with a positiv status effect like strength up or any other status effect, a text saying "strengh up" should appear next to the inflicted one in green color font. The text should start left of the target and vanish while moving to above.

If a skill inflicts a target with more than 6 status effects at the time only the first 6 status effects should be visible. It would stupid if every status inflict is shown when a certain skills gives for example 20 status effects. Means: 6 visible status effects is max. If something goes against max: a "......" should be displayed under last status effect popup. But only one time a "........"
But I want me to actually able to determine which status effect is poped up and what text would be displayed: I'd think of something like this:

So not every status effect should shown Up only once I would determine in the list:
So, for example if the status 4 is not on the list it should not be popped up when someone is inflicted with status 4 (blind)

3 => {'text' = poisoned  =>,'font',color,font size => arial,00FF00,10},
This is only a very bad example what I want to score: It would mean: Status effect 3 (poison), when somene gets poisoned the popup will be "poisoned" with arial font and 00FF00 color and font size. Same should be for positive effects.

And, yes: Max status effect pop ups should be 6. If a target gets more than 6 status effects only the first six should be displayed and beyond the last popup should be a "..........." with the ""'s.
And: The same should be done for monsters, only that for monsters the popup should be on the right side of the enemy.
I've a picture as a example how I'd like to see it.
Sorry for my english, im german its already late and Im sleepy.
btw: Theres a attachment as a picture to give you an example. Only that the pose should look smooth in game. lol

Attached Files
.png   kyok.png (Size: 21.39 KB / Downloads: 5)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Atoa Custom Battle System: Popup when status change - by Noctis - 01-06-2016, 11:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System and TP System zlsl 2 3,675 10-20-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: zlsl
   [RMXP] Showing skill gained by leveling up on battle result FrQise 12 10,176 05-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Last Post: FrQise
   Change event graphic? Bennerdeben 2 4,275 11-15-2020, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Bennerdeben
   Adding face script on Cogwheel's RTAB Battle Status rekkatsu 15 12,699 08-25-2020, 03:09 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   I want to add an Atoa Custom Battle System command cut-in. zlsl 11 11,721 11-11-2019, 08:55 PM
   Question about ACBS (Atoa Custom Battle System) aeliath 10 10,754 08-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   YAMI Battle symphony + Holder add on (Loop casting anim) Starmage 0 3,867 03-01-2018, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Starmage
   (RMVXace) Battle error with Tankentai's battle system, help. x( Starmage 0 3,442 02-14-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Starmage
   Atoa Individual Battle Commands Geminil 3 6,102 08-02-2017, 03:17 AM
   Display State Ranks in Status Screen Melana 3 6,649 04-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Last Post: marketing small business ideas