Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord
No, I don't have screenshots. I started it just today. I made that story up in one day. Ussualy when I take time to make stories they suck and I always did that... wierd. Most people have to sleep on it while I have to think quick. Anyways I'll try to get Screenshots in soon. Oh and also about Nora and Matthew. Matthew is his best friend, and Nora is like his Second. He doesn't like Nora as much as Matthew is what I'm saying. He met Nora like 3 years ago and matthew like since he was 4 he's known him. (I should put that on there) Pertend like that is on there. I'll probably put it on later but right now i'm too lazy to hit edit post and type it in even when I can type this and reply and stuff. Anyways thanks for the credit. Ever since Death Age (Failed and was on RMXP (RMXP deleted it and sdoesn't work anymore for some reason and it deleted it by itself.)) I have been able to create games with better storylines. That's kind of wierd. First I use my worst nightmare (End Of The World/2012) to make this awesome RMXP game and now I use this (based off of nothing except my crazy, imaginitive, awesome mind that loves to think about chilidogs) approach to make this cool game! That's kind of wierd for the sucky games I usually make!
Current Game - Excalibur I (RM2k/3)

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by kvxdelta - 02-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by Ace - 02-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by kvxdelta - 02-28-2010, 01:57 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by Ace - 02-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by kvxdelta - 02-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by Ace - 02-28-2010, 03:05 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by kvxdelta - 02-28-2010, 03:42 AM
Excalibur I - Life Of A Darklord - by kvxdelta - 02-28-2010, 07:54 AM