Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RMVX] Some Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem sprites
This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum.  Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given.  If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

So, a while back, I decided to try out spriting (not my thing) but here are all the sprites I have made. Some of them are not completed and you're welcome to finish them (or try to atleast) just give me some credit for starting it.
  • This is Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 based on his Advent Children costume.
  • Here is Sephiroth from FF7
  • Here is Squall Leonheart from FF8. The fur around his neck is non-existant. Feel free to add it in if you like.
  • This is Ike from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance based on his costume from Super Smash Bros (lol)
  • Here's Marth from Fire Emblem 1 and Shadow Dragon based on his costume from SSBB
  • This is Ephraim from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
  • This is Erika from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Ephraim's sister btw) I didnt finish her bottom sprite but if someone wanted to finish her it wouldnt take more than 5 minutes.
  • Heres Jecht...something from FF10. I never got around to finishing him AT ALL. Mostly because I couldnt get the same shade of brown for the rest of his sprites. And his little red/yellow/orange cloth took FOR-FREAKIN-EVAR to do on those top 3 and I wasnt about to do that 9 MORE times.
  • Lastly, Gabranth from FF12. I started recolouring his cape blacker, but obviously never finished. Other than the black cape in that one frame, its 100% famitsu. After I made this I thought, "Wow, I dont really need to edit this because it already looks just like Gab!" lol
Enjoy, or not...don't really care cuz I dont sprite anymore...

.zip   kzar5678vxsprites7911.zip (Size: 67.98 KB / Downloads: 3)
}

Messages In This Thread
[RMVX] Some Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem sprites - by Kzar5678 - 07-06-2011, 01:00 PM