Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Elf's Dairy
Hi guys! Here's another update for Elf's Diary! ^_^ This is a whole bunch of bug fixes that I've missed on the previous version, hopefully, they have all been eliminated now and that this will be the final update. xD Don't worry, if you have a save from the previous version, it should still work if used in this version. :)

Changes:

Version 2.0

- Big fixes on Church, where a party member speaks when he/she still isn't supposed to be in the party.

- Removed the Paralyze effects on the Lamia Boss' attacks, as I have mentioned on the previous update, Paralyze and sleep effects are to removed completely in the game to remove game-breaking errors.

- More dialogue improvisations.

- New item sold by the rare merchant (Forgot to mention in the previous version).

- Final boss difficulty increased by a little

- Windowskin's color has been adjusted to make it less bright.

Download:

*Link removed. See thread for new version.*

EDIT:

Yay! I've just finished my newb trailer entry for Elf's Diary on the RPG Maker 28th bday event! ^_^

Forgive me for its short-ness xDD
Check out my Projects!! :)
[Image: Sig.png][Image: zmBakYl.png][Image: Q26Qq97.png][Image: vUn8jGA.png]
[Image: wgpodgb.png][Image: sZ7WO1A.png][Image: r6lJmMA.png][Image: gVq5Ley.png][Image: AAIgmEh.png][Image: UV5gtHM.png][Image: 8yrOboz.png][Image: KOkwdxu.png][Image: q3WAQZ0.png][Image: ScRp3aF.png][Image: dErptnM.png][Image: SB-Remastered-thumbnail.png]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 02-22-2018, 08:25 AM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 02-25-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 02-26-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 11-30-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 08-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Elf's Dairy - by Starmage - 03-06-2023, 01:56 PM