Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Nintendo shuts down the tool behind your favorite Pokémon fan games
I just learned about this while thing yesterday morning and it certainly pissed me off.
Reminded me of last year when they shut down a lot of fan games too. If anything, those games help. People talk about the franchise, get more into it, maybe get more exited to buy a new official game at launch... All this does is ruin a lot of peoples hard work and fun.
=/
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo shuts down the tool behind your favorite Pokémon fan games - by yamina-chan - 08-31-2018, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Small RPG Maker Games for Android Mike_Everley 0 1,520 12-23-2021, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
   Making Annoying But Never Stupid Games as a Challenge kyonides 7 9,838 09-19-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Steel Beast 6Beets
   Ten Games that Punish You for playing EASY mode. DerVVulfman 0 3,184 07-10-2018, 05:16 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
  IndieSam Exposure! - The show where Samven plays your games! Samven 16 20,415 08-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Ahzoh