Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 이침침
(08-01-2021, 05:16 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: A few things....

1)  It appears you are working to have a fully rendered 'parallax map system' using graphics images instead of the use of tiles.  Fine by me.  However, the author of this 'translation to RPGMaker XP' failed to realize something.

If the end user of this script and game developer wishes to encrypt the game, the ULDS.txt files will not be compressed with the rest of the game into that Game.Rgsaad file.  He should have set up a means to convert it into Rxdata format so it could be converted

Winking  Yep, I think ahead.

2) Um, what's the use of Mog's Panorama script? The example map doesn't seem to permit its use. I would sooner use one of the 'Unlimited Layers to act as the panorama if possible.

3) When I offered the screenshot (above), I did not include the script that acted as a substitute for the Plane class, allowing you to have an 800x600 plane for your scrolling graphics (ie the clouds in the water).  However, I found your supplied Plane script  buggy and brought forth stack errors. Feeling sick

Hey, there's always options.  So I used a classic by Selwyn. He wrote a Plane class script that is about 25% in size of what you had.  Joe Cool   I did minor edits to both Mog's script and the Unlimited Layers script (replacing Plane with SG::Plane in the two spots needed.

4)  Weird.  When I looked up Taroxd's profile, he typed "あたしは天使なんかじゃないわ" which is Japanese for "I am not an angel".  Odd he would post that in a Chinese board, eh?

5) For an RMXP project, you're using a script that was converted from RPGMaker VXAce... and was based on RPGMaker XP scripts ... for the tilemap?  That's a little comical, eh?   And wow, you have a resolution script that works with RMXP but was designed for Ace... based on XP scripts anyway.  Hahaha.

I did not adjust the map in my upload.  Adjust the map in my demo to 25x19 to accommodate the 800x600 resolution setting.

6) The XPA Tilemap script says it's not for commerical use.  Just a reminder.  Comically, I know some KK20 scripts that do allow.  WHY this one? *shrugs*

wow ((Hahaha)
First of all, I want to say thank you.
It was a very difficult problem to solve because it was too difficult for me... but it's amazing <3! Ok, the script works just fine!

The XPA Tilemap Script... Grinningwas recommended by the scripter who made the Hahaha resolution script! I'm not making a game commercially, and I'm still using it as it's working flawlessly. Grinning Grinning Grinning

You relieved the fatigue of your body from overtime work at once. Thank you for always kindly answering and helping me with my strange requests every time! Laughing

+) Is Taroxd Japanese? That's weird. The place I got the infinite layer script from is a Chinese site. There is no mention of a source or a specific source! It was a script that was written in Chinese that I found in China, so I thought it was a Chinese script.

.png   K-20210801-859577.png (Size: 201.42 KB / Downloads: 28)
+2) It's not a huge bug, but I found a bug while using it. It's not a big deal for me, so you can ignore it, but I'll write it down just in case you don't know!
In this way, after loop 1, the image is cropped for a while in loop 2 and then output normally again.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
이침침 - by zlsl - 07-29-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 07-30-2021, 05:28 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 07-31-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 08-01-2021, 05:16 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 08-01-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 08-03-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 08-03-2021, 04:11 AM