Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Return of the September Spammer Simpletons
Yes, dear members.  It is I noting that... once again... the Simpleton Spammers made an effort to return.  I only popped in at work to look, and found roughly thirty more today.  This is a cutaway from the Online Today list, removing innocent members.... and I added the registration dates of these simpletons.

Time shown based on EST
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1661]

Isn't it funny how they always seem to appear, in an exacting order based upon the registration date?

At this point, I believe nearly 1/5th of the 500 have attempted to come back the past two weeks.  And perhaps 1/5th some time ago that I handled before this.  I would estimate that almost half these accounts are now going to be ... entertaining ... for the spammers as I've been changing their passwords and eMails on these idiotic returns.

Attached Files
.jpg   Morons.jpg (Size: 147.54 KB / Downloads: 12)
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of the September Spammer Simpletons - by DerVVulfman - 06-20-2022, 05:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Morons repeat: like 80.85.141.229 SPAMMER DerVVulfman 1 830 11-22-2022, 08:34 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Return of some Visual Accents DerVVulfman 0 1,004 03-25-2022, 04:51 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman